[Decree] Nomination of Legal Adviser

Imperial decrees, foreign affairs, defense, and judicial courts.

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor

Nathan II

[Decree] Nomination of Legal Adviser

Post by Nathan II »

HIS MOST BOVIC MAJESTY NATHAN ANDERS AHARSI WAFFEL-PAINE, Emperor of the Natopians by the Loving Grace of the Butter Cow, Triumphal Defender of the Four Quarters, Lord of Tarsica, King of Lovely, Grand Commander of the Natopian Defense Force; Faro of Flaventia, King of Ziegeland, Prince of Sororiya, Lord of Alrodey, Duke of Lochhatonia, Duke of New Dracoheim, Marquis of Lükanburg, Count-Elector of Mertfray, Count of Ynnraile, Count of Elivia, Lord Andelarion an der Neurändern, Lord in Jorvik; Avatar of the House of Waffel-Paine, Conqueror of Dracoheim, Uniter of the Demesnes, Protector of the Eternal Nation, Guardian of the Icons of the State, Grand Mayor of Lindstrom City, Wielder of the Sword of Sovereignty, Scourge of Lavalon; Scion of the Three Peoples, Vessel of Dual Natures, Progeny of the Once-Living God, Transcendence of the Dhury, Heir to the Line of Drak

sends Greetings to the People of the Empire

Whereas, the Frenzy has amended the Caprine Code to reform the judicial courts of the Empire, I now have the duty of nominating a Legal Adviser on the Court of the Noble Fountain, who shall assume office upon confirmation by the Frenzy and after reciting this oath or affirmation while in my presence here at Vista de Nada.

I nominate Áþamé Issèla Mari Vāstra as Legal Adviser, and request and implore the Frenzy to confirm this nomination.

She shall recite this oath or affirmation after her confirmation:

I, [name], having been appointed Legal Adviser by His Most Bovic Majesty the Emperor, and confirmed thereto by the Representatives of the Natopian Nation in Frenzy assembled, do swear, by Bous, that I will administer justice without respect to persons, and do equal right to the poor and to the rich, and that I will faithfully and impartially discharge and perform all the duties incumbent upon me as Legal Adviser under the Caprine Code and the laws of the Bovic Empire of the Natopian Nation, and that I will support the Caprine Code against all enemies, foreign and domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same, and to the Bovic Empire of the Natopian Nation, and that I will take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion, on the pains of perjury, and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office of which I am about to enter. So help me Bous.

NATHAN II

Signed at Vista de Nada
on 23 Novaber 1666
By The Emperor Himself with His Own Hand.
His Most Bovic Majesty, Nathan II,
Emperor of the Natopians

Rei Milharna

Re: [Decree] Nomination of Legal Adviser

Post by Rei Milharna »

• I, Áþamé Issèla Mari Vāstra, having been appointed Legal Adviser by His Most Bovic Majesty the Emperor, and confirmed thereto by the Representatives of the Natopian Nation in Frenzy assembled, do swear, by Bous,

that I will administer justice without respect to persons,

and do equal right to the poor and to the rich,

and that I will faithfully and impartially discharge and perform all the duties incumbent upon me as Legal Adviser under the Caprine Code and the laws of the Bovic Empire of the Natopian Nation,

and that I will support the Caprine Code against all enemies, foreign and domestic,

that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same,

and to the Bovic Empire of the Natopian Nation,

and that I will take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion, on the pains of perjury,

and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office of which I am about to enter.

So help me Bous.
Her Majesty Queen Áþamé Issèla Mari Vāstra of Firneramnen, Queen of Aňira, Archduchess of Alðai, Grand Duchess of Vatēmar, Princess of Shireroth, Lady of Kin'uyama and of Senkyōwan, Landgravine of the Vessāra Forest, Castellaness of the Bloodless Palace, Maid of Angarae, Grand Mistress of the Order of Itrāei, Lady of the Night Sky

Return to “Vista de Nada Palace”