[Decree] Alexandrian Diaspora Organizations

Imperial decrees, foreign affairs, defense, and judicial courts.

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor

Nathan II

[Decree] Alexandrian Diaspora Organizations

Post by Nathan II »

HIS MOST BOVIC MAJESTY NATHAN ANDERS AHARSI WAFFEL-PAINE, Emperor of the Natopians by the Loving Grace of the Butter Cow, Triumphal Defender of the Four Quarters, Lord of Tarsica, King of Lovely, Grand Commander of the Natopian Defense Force; Faro of Flaventia, King of Ziegeland, Prince of Sororiya, Lord of Alrodey, Duke of Lochhatonia, Duke of New Dracoheim, Marquis of Lükanburg, Count-Elector of Mertfray, Count of Ynnraile, Count of Elivia, Lord Andelarion an der Neurändern, Lord in Jorvik; Avatar of the House of Waffel-Paine, Conqueror of Dracoheim, Uniter of the Demesnes, Protector of the Eternal Nation, Guardian of the Icons of the State, Grand Mayor of Lindstrom City, Wielder of the Sword of Sovereignty, Scourge of Lavalon; Scion of the Three Peoples, Vessel of Dual Natures, Progeny of the Once-Living God, Transcendence of the Dhury, Heir to the Line of Drak

sends Greetings to the Loyal People of Bovic Empire

WHEREAS, after the devastation of the Alexandrian flu, the Bovic Empire has served as a place of shelter and refuge for most of those Alexandrian survivors, and those survivors having been granted full citizenship within this Empire by Frenzy Resolution,

NOTING, that there is no replacement for the loss of homeland, however

HOPING, that Alexandrian-Natopians feel welcomed, safe, and encouraged to prosper, multiply, and rebuild their culture here in this Bovic Empire

THEREFORE, the House of Carrillo Association, registered and headquartered in Triegon, is hereby recognized by the Imperial Court of this Bovic Empire as the sole and legitimate organization of Alexandrian Royal Family members. It is recognized as the manager of Carrillo assets, estates, titles, and all other aspects of the Alexandrian Royal Family so that they may preserve their family history, culture, and connections for posterity.

THEREFORE, the Alexandrian Patriots' Association, registered and headquartered in Triegon, is hereby recognized by the Imperial Court of this Bovic Empire as the sole and legitimate advocacy organization of former Alexandrian citizens. It is recognized as a force of unity among all Alexandrians throughout the world so that their culture, legacy, and history does not disappear from Micras, but is instead integrated into the Alexandrians' new communities.

As Emperor of all Natopians, I re-commit my Imperial Court to the continued support of the welfare of Alexandrian-Natopians, embracing them as our brothers and sisters, and strive to support the Alexandrian diaspora as I can, as it has enriched the cultural tapestry of our plurinational empire.

NATHAN II

Signed at Vista de Nada
on 23 Blumuar 1661
By The Emperor Himself with His Own Hand.
His Most Bovic Majesty, Nathan II,
Emperor of the Natopians

Naya Angus-Moonoak

Re: [Decree] Alexandrian Diaspora Organizations

Post by Naya Angus-Moonoak »

:yay:

All my life I shall mourn one of Micras' greatest Empires and one of Natopia's greatest friends.
Her Imperial and Bovic Highness Naya Angus-Moonoak of Waffel-Paine

Regentess of the Natopian Nation
Tsarina of the Royal Tsardom of The Marches and The Princely Isle
Queen Companion of Uppland
Duchess of Haven
Countess of Andiopolis
Vidame of Borders Bay

Return to “Vista de Nada Palace”