Present to Tinker Sprocket to mark the 50th anniversaty of the office of the Speaker

The Empire's legislature and law archives.

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor, (Natopia) Speaker of the Frenzy, (Natopia) The Frenzy

Llyr Angus-Moonoak

Present to Tinker Sprocket to mark the 50th anniversaty of the office of the Speaker

Post by Llyr Angus-Moonoak »

By Mr

GLEN PENHELA
CHAIR OF THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY OF KLAASIYA

OFFICIAL CORRESPONDENCE 001

Dear Frenzy Representatives,

On 12 Friedeber 1695, according to official records, we will observe 50 years from the creation of the office of Speaker of the Frenzy. The establishment of the office marked a symbolic step in the way to the strengthening of the key part of this institution in the governance of our Empire. For the Lord Speaker, 50 years of indisputably excellent service to this Frenzy is a remarkable achievement in itself.

To commemorate this historic anniversary, the National Assembly of Klaasiya has commissioned me, as its Chair, to present a gift to the Lord Speaker. After careful consideration, I have determined that this gift shall be a Gavel with which the Lord Speaker may continue to observe good order and due process in our proceedings.

Of course, without the Demesnes of the Empire, represented by their Frenzy Representatives here, this body would not be the institution of high standing and importance that it is today. Thus, I extend an invitation to each Demesne, to engrave a short word or sentence on that Gavel, to represent the 8 Demesnes that make up our Empire.

On behalf of Klaasiya, the words "Always and Forever" have been engraved.

Upon the marking of the anniversary, I invite representatives from every other Demesne, to gather and present to the Speaker our joint gift.

Nathan II

Re: Present to Tinker Sprocket to mark the 50th anniversaty of the office of the Speaker

Post by Nathan II »

Flaventia has submitted a quote from The Opaeied. In the hopes that Speaker Sprocket wields his own sword, i.e. this gavel, in a true and noble way.

“With this sword I shall forge my sovereignty,
Let me be held safe by my piety.”
His Most Bovic Majesty, Nathan II,
Emperor of the Natopians

Return to “The Frenzy”