[Letter] Congratulations and a bit of work

Office of the Secretary for Foreign Affairs.

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor, (Natopia) Secretary for Foreign Affairs

Basileusa Cleo

[Letter] Congratulations and a bit of work

Post by Basileusa Cleo »

A LETTER FROM THE BASILEUSA MEGALIOTATE, AUTOKRATEIRA OF THE KINGDOM OF CONSTANCIA

Your Most Bovic Majesty,

On behalf of my husband and my country, I greet you warmly and extend my greetings and congratulations to the newly elected Chancellor. May he be as fine as Lord Erion and serve the Natopian Nation with distinction and loyalty, as I have no doubt he will.

Our two states are amongst the closest and most united in the world. We share the same values, beliefs, and freedoms. Having built such a positive relationship, it is surprising that the Constancian Embassy in Natopia is not as shiny as others are. With a new Chancellor installed, we hope he will be able to allocate a comfortable building for the Constancian bureaucrats at Lindström.

Hoping you are well,
Cleo
(OOC: Aka, make a forum so we can track all the communication a bit easier. Thank you!
Basileusa Megaliótate Cleo
Autokrateira of Constancia

(Co-Ruler)

Déspoina of the Basileusian town of Petros

Asara

Re: [Letter] Congratulations and a bit of work

Post by Asara »

The Court of the Calm Waters

Her Imperial Highness
Asara Sisu of Waffel-Paine
Secretary for Foreign Affairs

Your Majesty,

On behalf of the Lord Chancellor's government and people of Natopia I thank you for your congratulations. It seems some paperwork went missing, but I can assure you the Constancian Embassy, located on Tapfer Street on 'Embassy Row' has received a fresh renovation.

Yours,
Princess Asara
;)
Her Most Bovic Majesty,
Asara Sisu
Empress of the Natopians
[spoiler]Image
Nathan[/spoiler]

Return to “Court of the Calm Waters”