[Request] Temporary Relocation of 4th Exp Group

Office of the Secretary for Defense.

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor, (Natopia) Secretary for Defense

Naian the Evergreen

[Request] Temporary Relocation of 4th Exp Group

Post by Naian the Evergreen »

To His Imperial Highness, Lord Chancellor Erion

Lord Chancellor, I submit a request to you, in your capacity as Grand Commander of the Natopian Defense Force, to order a temporary relocation of the 4th Exploratory Group of the Dominion Fleet of the Natopian Navy, presently stationed in the bases at Angus Spacesport, Port Istvan, and Redquill, to relocate under flags of peace to a position off the coast of Walstadt, to secure that bay from dangers in the near future and to allow the Jingdaoese 2nd Battle Fleet to be relieved of its humanitarian aid to the people of Walstadt.

Furthermore, I would also submit to you the suggestion that the 4th Group perform an auxilliary duty after immediate recovery efforts. Engineers assigned to the 4th Group should conduct preliminary surveys and groundwork for the construction of a Naval Base in Greater Walstadt to help deter further attacks from the area, I have identified an initial location, currently unoccupied by Walstadt cities or towns. An expansion of the Natopian Navy and permanent placement of a sufficient tactical force to relieve the 4th Group is also recommended.

Respectfully,
The Emperor

Attached image:
Naian

Nathan

Jonas
Lord of the Fries

Re: [Request] Temporary Relocation of 4th Exp Group

Post by Jonas »

Comrade, I wish to inform you that the Jingdaoese 2nd Battle Fleet shall remain in Walstadt for the time being, as long as the conflict surrendering its royal house is not solved. Our officers in the field have mentioned the fear of the locals that your Chancellor and government is trying to undermine the Principality. The fear exists that your 4th Exploratory Group is meant to suppress any resistance, instead of bringing order. We are sure that You Yourselves have the best intentions towards your subject, but we understand that leaving now will certainly lead to unnecessary deaths. Therefore we will stay as long as this issue is not resolved.

Respectfully,
Admiral Patrick Yangu
Zhang San
Diwang of the Jingdaoese Empire

Joseph Bartholomeus des Vinandy-Windsor
Prince-Regent of Batavia

Isabella Kalirion

Post by Isabella Kalirion »

To: 2nd Battle Fleet, Batavian Royal Navy

Micras Date/Time: 1637AN.6150ASC.239EGA.1066AF.1800Zulu

Admiral Yangu, your assistance in rendering humanitarian aid to Walstadt is commendable and much appreciated. It has been a pleasure to observe the restraint and professionalism of the forces under your command. Please be advised that order has been restored in the Lordship of Walstadt and awaits formal enactment in the Natopian Frenzy presently.

Please also be advised that the Natopian Spacefleet is currently undertaking orbital and atmospheric exercises under order "Keeping Fit" authorised by His Imperial Highness Erion of Waffel-Paine in his capacity as Chancellor acting as Minister of State acting as Branch Administrator of the Spacefleet. I must advise that the exercise has entered Exercise Status "Starburst". This will entail a bombardment conducted from low Micras orbit by the NSS Bismarck. I very much regret that the Minister of State, Isabella Kalirion, requires me to inform you that the coordinates selected for the deployment of the "Starburst" correspond with your exact present location. I therefore cordially advise that a relocation two hundred and fifty kilometres to the north east of your current position within the next twenty-four hours would be a prudent action on your part.

Please be assured of our continued consideration.

Commodore Albericht Krantz
Patroness of Kalir
Elder of the Simrani branch of the House of Ayreon-Kalirion
| Countess of Amity, Mirioth and So-Sara

Isabella Kalirion

Post by Isabella Kalirion »

To: His Most Bovic Majesty, Naian, Emperor of the Natopians,

On behalf of His Imperial Highness, Lord Chancellor Erion, I am pleased to report that the expedient deployment of the 4th Exploratory Group to Walstadt will facilitate the conduct of Exercise Pattern "Bagel" in Exercise Area "Wine", this being consistent with Order "Swimming Lessons" issued by His Imperial Highness Erion of Waffel-Paine.

We have also facilitated the incorporation of ongoing exercises conducted by the Spacefleet in order to improve cooperation and interoperability between that service and the terrestrial NDF.

I remain your Obedient Servant,

Isabella Kalirion,
Minister of State
Patroness of Kalir
Elder of the Simrani branch of the House of Ayreon-Kalirion
| Countess of Amity, Mirioth and So-Sara

Jonas
Lord of the Fries

Post by Jonas »

We're happy to hear that you have succesfully re-established stability in the outer regions of your empire. The Jingdaoese ships have been relieved from their support mission.
Zhang San
Diwang of the Jingdaoese Empire

Joseph Bartholomeus des Vinandy-Windsor
Prince-Regent of Batavia

Return to “Court of the Verdant Gardens”