[Art Museum]

Collections of art and literature.

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor, (Natopia) Minister of Information

Gwyneth Angus-Moonoak

[Art Museum]

Post by Gwyneth Angus-Moonoak »

A painting by a respected Egalian artist, known personally to the Crown Ducal family, showing The Marquis of Klaasiya (Zakyyr) in the weeks after his marriage to, as per her new styles, Her Imperial Highness Lady Li Raion Naomiai Angus-Moonoak Ayreon-Kalirion of Waffel-Paine, Marquise of Klaasiya, Countess of Andiopolis.

Her Imperial Highness, Gwyneth Angus-Moonoak of Waffel-Paine DBH
Former Vicereine of the Natopian Nation, Princess of Natopia, Lady Triumphant in All Four Quarters, Dame of the Black Hole, Former Crown Duchess of the Marches and the Princely Isle, Countess of Pavleton

Naian the Evergreen

Re: [Art Museum]

Post by Naian the Evergreen »

Naian took a keen interest in art, and was eager to see the Museum's newest arrival. The curator spoke with Naian, who was viewing the work in an empty gallery before the museum opened for the day.

"I had spoken with the boy a while ago. The painter really seems to have captured Zakyyr's utter isolation. The poor boy is confused, but I know he'll be fine. He's a Waffel-Paine. His wife is an Ayreon-Kalirion. Not much in this world can stop the ambition and majesty of the combination of these two families. I expect great, great things from these two young folks. "
Naian

Nathan

Return to “Empire Library”