EO004: Reorganizing the Government of the Confederate States

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor, (Natopia) President of Klaasiya

Llyr Angus-Moonoak

EO004: Reorganizing the Government of the Confederate States

Post by Llyr Angus-Moonoak »

By His Excellency

LLYR ANGUS-MOONOAK
PRESIDENT

EXECUTIVE ORDER 005

REORGANIZING THE GOVERNMENT OF THE CONFEDERATE STATES

WHEREAS I am given the authority under the Constitution to ensure proper governance and democracy, recognizing with deep saddness and profound sorrow that the Governments of the several States have fallen into disarray over a period of several years, and mindful of the damage to proper governance that has caused, and also respecting of the new speak, the Shopski (Шопски) that has gained dominance in ordinary people's lives, I do by this Executive Order
  1. Annul the Constitution of the Confederate States, thus dissolving any office held under that said Constitution, except for my Interim Presidency, and remove all authority of any such office effective immediately.
  2. Declare that the official language shall henseforth be Shopski, with English serving as a semi-official language that may be used in any and all circumstances, unless forbidden or otherwise limited by the Constitution of Klaasiya, and its laws.
  3. Issue this Constitution of Klaasiya (Конституция на Клаасия)

Llyr Angus-Moonoak

Return to “Confederate States of Klaasiya”