Summit on the future of the Princely Isle

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor, (Natopia) President of Klaasiya

Llyr Angus-Moonoak

Summit on the future of the Princely Isle

Post by Llyr Angus-Moonoak »

By His Excellency

LLYR ANGUS-MOONOAK
PRESIDENT

OFFICIAL CORRESPONDENCE 002

Dear Pentheros Hergones and Governor Daalrin,

I hope this letter finds you well. I am myself getting accustomed to life at the new capital of the Confederate States: a location with important place in the governance of our Republic, if not the great megapolis that is the Borders Bay I know so well.

I am writing to you in respect to the matter of the governance of the Princely Isle. This most unique of places is a tiny dot on the world map, and yet faces a complex political situation: it is a part of the State of Northern Klaasiya, and also part of the entire Confederate States, whilst also subject to the jurisdiction of the Bovic Church and the Pentheros. For over 30 years, it has been governed by its Charter and more recently in accordance with the Treaty of Perpetual Coordination and Administration of the Princely Isle signed by Pentheros Aldin and His Royal Majesty the Tsar Zakyyr.

As with the rest of the Republic, I feel that we as leaders have a responsibility to ensure good governance for everyone right across the Marches and the Empire. I would like to invite you to a summit in the Princely Isle where we can discuss the future governance of the Isle in accordance with the Confederate States' constitutional requirement for the State of Northern Klaasiya to provide the Princely Isle with a sub-autonomous governance. I feel this can only work well and legally with all relevant jurisdictions present - myself, the Governor and the Pentheros.

10 Blumuar 1674

Llyr Angus-Moonoak

Return to “Confederate States of Klaasiya”