Dear Mr President

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor, (Natopia) President of Klaasiya

Li Naomiai
"This is Mango Country"

Dear Mr President

Post by Li Naomiai »

Dear Mr President, my beloved Nephew,

May I take this opportunity to congratulate you on the reforms of the Klaasiyan state. Having been on the forefront of it for many years, as wife to your uncle Emperor Zakyyr, it brings me much joy to see the extension of democracy, popular participation, and renewed cultural development in this my adopted homeland of Klaasiya.

I would like – in the principle of the republicanism prevalent in Klaasiya – to offer you my renunciation of my Klaasiyan royal and noble titles – Princess of Klaasiya and Duchess of Hoffenheim. If my offer pleases you, I would be most happy to do so.

In any case, I would like to offer you my full and unequivocal support for your government, Mr President. May it restore the grandeur of our Klaasiyan nation, within the wider and stronger Natopian empire and nation. A strong Klaasiya is the guarantee for a strong Natopia.

I have the honour to be, Mr President, my lovely nephew, your most supporting citizen and relative,

Your Aunt,

Li Naomiai
Li Naomiai Avon-El
Ayreon-Kalirion ibn al-Majeed al-Osman bin Sathrati of Waffel-Paine

Princess of Klaasiya, Duchess of Hoffenheim, Marchioness of Sentratera

Regent of the Imperial Republic and Imperial Minister for the Exterior (Shireroth)
Secretary of Legal Affairs in the Court of Noble Fountain (Natopia)

Llyr Angus-Moonoak

Re: Dear Mr President

Post by Llyr Angus-Moonoak »

By His Excellency

LLYR ANGUS-MOONOAK
PRESIDENT

OFFICIAL CORRESPONDENCE 001

Dear Li,

I thank you graciously for your warm words of support and encouragement for the reforms and democratisation of our homeland, Klaasiya. As I have said in the past, I feel deeply that it is right and proper at these present times to move on and explore a new way of life, and of governance. Your words are very much welcomed. Klaasiya has always valued your presence and I know from experience how beloved you are across the demesne. I can promise you a warm welcome home at any time during my Presidentship, and I am confident that that will continue afterwards too.

I appreciate and thank you for your considerate response to the reforms by offering to relinquish your royal titles. I do not envision such titles of nobility being granted in future, because of my belief that every human being is born equal and must remain equal in rights and freedom and in the eyes of the law for their lifetime. However, I equally believe that when my uncle, and the people of Klaasiya, bestowed upon your titles, it was an appreciation of your central place in our demesne's culture and life. I do not imagine that the intention was that those are given conditionally, or temporarily. Therefore, with appreciation for your sense of responsibility and in the kindest way I am capable of, I decline your offer to give up the titles that you hold.

It is my great honour that you, my beloved Aunt, remain as important a part as ever in the life of Klaasiyans,

19 Friedeber Liebluary 1673

Llyr Angus-Moonoak

Return to “Confederate States of Klaasiya”