Hello, long time no see

Announcements by and petitions to the Kaiser of Shireroth.

Moderators: (Shireroth) Court Historian, (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) Kaiser

Koba

Hello, long time no see

Post by Koba »

Wow, can't believe this place is still around. The other day, for some odd reason, the concept of micronations had popped into my head. Wonder if any of the old-timers are still around.

My old nation was the PRNSE.

EDIT: BTW, for historical documentation purposes, I'd be willing to disclose everything I know about the KGB, GRU and the inner workings of the PRNSE.

Krasniy Yastreb

Re: Hello, long time no see

Post by Krasniy Yastreb »

Koba wrote:Wonder if any of the old-timers are still around.
This one is :wink: Nice to hear from you again.

PRNSE and the Tymarian era were before my time, of course - Ardy, Ric and Ryan are still around.

We tend to do most of our stuff on the MicrasWiki these days (and there's a Discord channel floating around somewhere) - if you're willing to fill in some historical gaps, by all means get stuck in there.

Koba

Post by Koba »

Oh, hello Krasniy Yastreb.... Novaya Zemlya?

Krasniy Yastreb

Post by Krasniy Yastreb »

Indeed so! Glad you remember me - I seem to recall it was you who introduced me to all this business.

(my tastes these days are altogether more peculiar)

Koba

Post by Koba »

Once a Chekist, always a Chekist ;) I'll wander over to Micras community to offer my confession :)

Siskind's articles had the general idea, but in some areas were way off and according to the gospel of Kuralyov... which well... Kuralyov was more focused on "other things".

Return to “Kaiser's Court”