1. The Royal Decree [Local Government (Towns)] is hereby repealed.
2. Each town, as recognised on the official Micras map of the Royal Tsardom, shall elect between 3 and 12 representatives based on that town's population.
3. The representatives of each town shall be responsible for local government and, where sensible, implementation of Tsardom-wide and Empire-wide policies.
4. The number of representatives elected from each town is listed in Appendix 1.
5. The Senate may, by resolution, amend the contents of Appendix 1.
6. The representatives shall be elected in elections held every three Natopian years, in conjunction with elections for the Senate, and organised by the Demographics & Electoral Authority.
7. The House shall be the lower advisory chamber comprising of all representatives.
8. The House shall not have a permanent seat, but will assemble as and when required and wherever it is appropriate to do so.
9. The Senate shall devise the rules and procedures of the House except for: a vote in the House shall be carried by a simple majority.
10. The House shall sit openly and its sittings shall be broadcast and made public immediately.
11. Only candidates supported or endorsed by official parties listed in Appendix 2 may stand for election.
12. The Senate may, by resolution, amend the contents of Appendix 2.
Borders City: 12 representatives
Klaasisitya: 9 representatives
Hoheit: 9 representatives
Hoffenheim: 9 representatives
Running Bull: 6 representatives
Frieden Mine: 6 representatives
Mehlville: 6 representatives
Port Mills: 4 representatives
Elhäm: 4 representatives
Beit-Zakyyria: 3 representatives
Saint Bartholomä: 3 representatives
Free Juice and Bagels Party
Nationalist & Humanist Party
Union Democratic Movement
Tapferite Supremacist Party