To her Majesty the Queen of Lichbrook

The detritus of the ages is sifted here.

Moderators: (Shireroth) Duke of Modan and Malarboria, (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) Kaiser

Kaiser Raynor XII

To her Majesty the Queen of Lichbrook

Post by Kaiser Raynor XII »

Your Majesty,

By now you have doubtless heard of the disaster in Jingdao. One of my many titles is that of Baron of Hallucination, which brings with it the Power of Envisionment, but only within Hallucination. I am leaving forthwith for Port Halluci to attempt to use this power to save or prolong the lives of as many of the Halluci people as possible.

I ask, urge, beg you to send those trained to save lives that otherwise would be lost forever, to see if your skills can prevail against the nuclear plague, to meet me in Port Halluci.
Kaiser Raynor XII

Kaiser of Shireroth
Ducal Baron of Greater Yardistan
MoMa of the Imperial Republic, Baron of Hallucination
Once and Future King of the Ma'alanje
Prophet of Loki, Wielder of the Sword of Madness

Shireroth sumus. Tempus in parte nostrum est.

Mira Raynora Major
Bathtub Philosopher

Re: To her Majesty the Queen of Lichbrook

Post by Mira Raynora Major »

YIN,

Call me heartless if you will, but after several hundred years one does become somewhat inured to sovereign states blowing up their own people. While I can appreciate your wish to aid the people of a region with which you have emotional ties, I am confused by the exact nature of the proposed operation: for one thing, have the Jingdaoese even asked for Shirerithian assistance?

Lichbrook is ready to assist a humanitarian operation in a foreign country provided the local authorities have called for assistance; we are less enthused by the prospect of finding ourselves embroiled in a politically dangerous violation of the sovereignty of another power.

I shall make suitable preparations while awaiting clarification regarding the exact legal and political situation.

M.R.
Mira Raynora the Elder
Queen of Lichbrook, Duchess of Brookshire
Lichgravine of Overdolor, Countess of Caverden and Woodshire
Cedrist Demi-Goddess of Undead and Regional Autonomy

Return to “Modanian Archives”