Boom

The detritus of the ages is sifted here.

Moderators: (Shireroth) Duke of Modan and Malarboria, (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) Kaiser

Stellus Yastreb
Looney Tune

Boom

Post by Stellus Yastreb »

Found in the debris of a mysterious explosion at the Nevermind Home for the Bewildered, Middle Caverden (3 lightly injured, one escapee):
losday 5th qarbinionsmoon

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA take this mistress calida. tomoroe youll be yelling I COUNTED THREE SHEETS OF NOTE PAPER MISSING WHO HAS BEEN SMUGELLING and you wont have any idea that i took them one under my skirt and the other two up my sleevs. ive hid them in a good place too. theres a loose flap of wall paper in my dormitry and i can tuck it all in there. when evryone else is a sleep i can write on it by the lite of the moon. ive a crow fether from the cort yard to write with and i can bite my arm until it bleeds and that is my ink. and they say im feebel minded HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ughday 6th qarbinionsmoon

mistress calida was very angry today about the missing note paper. she pretended to be angry at us but realy she was angry at her self not being able to notise me taking the papers. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. she said AS YOU KNOW WRITING IS NOT OTHERIZED OUTSIDE OF THIS CLASS ROOM AND THEFT OF NOTE PAPER IS A VERY SERIOS MATTER AND IF THERE ARE ANY WITNISES TO THE THEFT THEY CAN COME FORWERD AND GET DUBBLE PORSHONS AT DINNER AS REWARD. thats where youre wrong mistress calida becose i made sure nobody else witnissd me either. ive no friends here becose they are all mad or retards. i am too but that doesnt mean i have to like them. and i definitly dont trust them with my seecrets.

semisaday 7th qarbinionsmoon

today was a good day becose its the day the cedrist preest comes in and he tells us stories about the gods and the daemons. evryone thinks its boring even mistress calida looks like shes falling a sleep. but its my favorit part of the week. even more favorit than dinner or writing on this paper. today the preest was teeching us a song about the end times and he wanted a helper. i stood up and i said ILL HELP and he said AND WHATS YOUR NAME MY DEAR and I said AEGROTIA DOLORDOTCH and he said AH DOLORDOTCH I THINK I KNOW THAT NAME and when he said that mistress calida went all red in the face and looked very nervus and she stared at him. then the preest said WELL DO YOU REMEMBER THE WORDS MY DEAR and I said YES and he said THEN LETS SING IT TOGETHAR and so we sung the song. the songs called AMUNG US THEY SHALL WALK and it goes

fear not fear not ye mortal souls the profets words are true
when balgurds lejuns venture forth the gods shall rise for you
before the relm of man is fallen they shall sease their talk
in silence they shall take up arms amung us they shall walk

amung us they shall walk and fite
thru day and dark eternal nite
with swords so sharp and torches brite
to end the daemon skurge outrite

theres more than that but i cant remembre it now. any way when we were done the preest said YOU SING WITH GRATE POWER AND PASHUN YOUNG AEGROTIA WELL DONE and i said THANK YOU SIR and he said WHO EVER ELSE ABANDOND YOU I THINK THE GODS KEEP A SPESHAL WATCH OVER YOU AND AS LONG AS YOU KEEP THEM IN YOUR HART YOU WILL COME TO NO HARM. when he said this mistress calida lookd very angry and said we were out of time and that it was time for the preest to go. then she noticed the scabs on my arm from all the biteing i do to get the blood to write this, and she said it was very nauty to bite my arm and that i wasnt alowd to go out side tomoroe as punishment. thats ok i can just write more things in here while evry one else from the dormitry is out in the cort yard. i like to be on my own any way HAHAHAHAHAHA

arisday 9th qarbinionsmoon

i know why mistress calida is angry. its a sort of a seecret who i am and she doesnt like it when peopel talk about it. she thinks i am too stupid to know who i am but ive a very good memry and very good hearing. some times peopel talk about me when im there becose they think i dont under stand. my mama did this too before i came here. thats how i lerned about who i am.

my mama was once marryed to a very important man. he was kaiser moll of shireroth and he was also the duke of goldshire. my mama wanted a child with him but becose shes a lich she cant have a baby like living peopel do. so she talked to some smart sience peopel and they made her a child in a thing called an amnyotik tank with stuff calld jenetic matirial that came from her and from the kaiser. i am that child.

but some thing went wrong in the amnyotik tank and that is why my mind doesnt work so good. my mama was ashaimed about it so she sent me here to this home for the bewildered and she told every body to keep quiet about who i am. then she made an other child who was a boy and his mind was better. i dont know much about him apart from his name is steluss and hes in charge of a place in goldshire called lunaris which is full of peopel who like the moon. i like the moon too so i gess we have that in commen. he has a diffrent last name to me even thow hes my brother. the name is youstrap or some thing. any way my mama didnt want me to have that name becose it breaks the seecret so she calld me by her own last name which is dolordotch.

mama doesnt think i know any of this. i like it that the seecret she keeps from me is the same seecret i keep from her. she comes to see me some times. she wears a big hat and a veil that covers her face and she doesnt stay very long. but she did make sure i got to see the cedrist preest instead of the masheen god preest. masheen god preests are calld adepti and i never under standed what they were talking about so it was realy boreing. when i told mama she got very angrey and made mistress calida chainj my preest to a cedrist one which was much better. so mamas not all bad HAHAHAHA

homersday

HAHAHAHAHAHA no you dont b'jira you silly silly girl

gahgday 11th qarbinionsmoon

o gods im in troubel now. yester day i came back to the dormitry from dinner and b'jira was by my bed and she was looking into the wall paper flap. i ran to her and i yelld NO NO NO but she pulld out my note papers and she said WHAT DAT WHAT DAT over and over. b'jira is a lich girl whos even more simpel than i am. i think they messd up when they made her a lich. they took too long and she partly assended or some thing. any way she was reading the papers and saying WHAT DAT and i tryed to grab them back but she said DAT WRITING DAT NAUTY I TELL MISTRESS CALIDA I TELL MISTRESS and i yelld NO but she ran to the door. i had to keep the seecret so i chased her and grabed her head and twisted it round and round until it came off. it was messy. i took the note papers and wrote a quik line with her lich blood then i put the papers back in the hiding place. i wanted to make sure b'jira couldnt be repared and tell my seecret so i went and grabbd the end of her spine and pulld it all the way out and then i pulld off her arms and legs. then mistress calida came in and said AEGROTIA WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU IDIOT and i said ITS OK SHES ONLY A LICH and she said THAT DOESNT MATTER YOU STUPID BREETHER LOOK WHAT YOUVE DONE. i think she was upset becose shes a lich too. any way she draggd me away and i was put in the time out room on the hard bed with the straps on it. i dont mind being tied into it becose i get to be on my own and its easier to sleep with out all the other idiots making noise. im back in the dormitry now but im not allowd out side again.

hasanday 13th qarbinionsmoon

theyve sent b'jira to the adepti to be repared becose they are frends of the masheen god and they can repare any thing. i need to get out of here befor b'jira gets back. its hard thow. they lok all the doors and the windos are made of thik glass so you cant break it. but i need to get out becose if b'jira gets back and tells about these papers then ill be taken to the adepti and theyll suck out my in sides and fill me with masheenery and make me into a zombot that cant think for its self and has no soul and just works all day. thats what they do to peopel who are very very nauty here.

morsday 14th qarbinionsmoon

today the cedrist preest came and he let me read out the parabel of alejia and nillien to the class. at the end he said WELL DONE AGAIN AEGROTIA WHAT A LITE YOU HAVE WITH IN YOU and I said THANK YOU SIR and then I said SIR MAY I TALK TO YOU IN PRIVAT LATER and he lookd at mistress calida who said AEGROTIA THE PREEST IS A BUSY MAN AND YOU HAVENT EXACLY ERNED SPESHAL TREETMENT LAITLY and the preest said OH HAS THE GIRL BEEN IN TROUBEL and mistress calida said YES GREAT TROUBEL FATHER SHE DISMEMBERD ONE OF THE LICH GIRLS THIS WEEK and the preest said PERHAPS SHE IS SUFFRING A DISDURBANSE OF THE SPIRIT MAY BE I CAN HELP and mistress calida said WELL PERHAPS SHE IS IT WOULD MAKE MY JOB EASYER IF YOU COULD HELP YOU CAN SEE HER AT THE END OF THE LESSON so i was allowd to see the preest after all.

i went to see him and he said SOME THING TROUBELS YOU MY CHILD and i said YES BUT IM NOT A CHILD IM A WOMAN I JUST HAVE THE MIND OF A CHILD and he smiled. then i said I NEED YOU TO HELP ME ESCAPE FROM THIS PLACE I THINK THEY ARE GOING TO MAKE ME IN TO A ZOMBOT and he said I CANT DO THAT AEGROTIA I WOULD GET IN SERIUS TROUBEL and i said YOU THINK IVE A LITE WITH IN ME and he said YES DEFNITLY and he wanted to say some thing else but i said BUT IN HERE I ONLY SEE DARKNES SO HOW CAN MY LITE GROW and he went very quiet for a wile. then he said WHAT IS YOUR LAST NAME AGAIN and i said DOLORDOTCH and he said CAN I CHECK SOME THING and i said WHAT. then he opend his littel box and took out a littel metal hook. i thout he was going to hook my arm with it but he just touchd the back of it along my arm. i felt a weerd wobbel in my arm and a lump stuck out near the hook. the preest moved the hook along and the lump in my arm moved with it. it felt very weerd.

then the preests face went all white and he started shakeing and he said THE BLUDD OF THE PISKATORS and then he grabbd my sholders and he said YOU DO NOT BELONG IN THIS GODS FORSAYKEN PLACE AEGROTIA. I MUST GET YOU OUT and i said GOOD and he said I CAN NOT HELP YOU AFTER YOU ESCAPE BUT BE REDY THE NITE AFTER NEXT THAT IS WHEN I WILL BLAST THE WALL OF YOUR DORMITRY WITH MY BOOMIST SUPPLYS. i said WOW and he said ONLY THE GODS CAN JUJ IF I AM DOING RITE BUT AWAIT THAT BLAST AND MAKE YOUR ESCAPE.

thorsday 17th qarbinionsmoon

ive been up nearly all nite. i thout id write in here again. theres no sine of the preest and itll be dawn soon. maybe the

Description of escapee passed to the Caverden Adepti:

Aasmund Vigeland
Gnawing Cannibal

Re: Boom

Post by Aasmund Vigeland »

My god... what is the state of the Goldshire education system?
Elwynn prevails!

Aasmund Vigeland | Аоосмунд Вигыланд
Supreme Commander of the Elwynnese Union Defence Forces
Minister of Military Affairs of the Republic of Shireroth

Stellus Yastreb
Looney Tune

Post by Stellus Yastreb »

(this is Lichbrook :wink: )
Stellus Ryabinevich Dolorvenuk Yastreb
- Count of Lunaris in the Duchy of Goldshire
Head of the House of Yastreb, honoured throughout history as follows: Member of the Order of the Dragon, recipent of the Silver Swan Award (Imperial) recipent of the Order of the Silver Orchid (Elwynn) Knight Comrade of the Order of Mischievous Intent (Yardistan) Arx-Piscator of the Piscatores Alexandrii (Brookshire) Knight of the Nishan-i-Liaqat (Babkha), Paranoid Narcissist (everywhere)

Aasmund Vigeland
Gnawing Cannibal

Post by Aasmund Vigeland »

Which makes my shock even greater! That Goldshire's sucks, we can attribute to many known causes... but Lichbrook's!?
Elwynn prevails!

Aasmund Vigeland | Аоосмунд Вигыланд
Supreme Commander of the Elwynnese Union Defence Forces
Minister of Military Affairs of the Republic of Shireroth

Marcus Myksos
actually talented brother of

Post by Marcus Myksos »

Interesting, Don’t you worry Vervollkommnung spies that are spread around the world will find this girl so that we can dissect her and study liches… I mean so that we can safely bring her back to where she belongs
Fight the fascist mods :madviking:

Seoni Milharna
It has always been x, and there is no need to change that.

Post by Seoni Milharna »

You slimy douchebag.
Seoni Miłarna
One of many Hālians

Return to “Modanian Archives”