Map of Amokolia Proper

The ancestral islands of the Amokolian people, now their refuge in the era of their greatest downfall.
Orion
Full of shi... err.. stars!

Map of Amokolia Proper

Post by Orion »

This is a map of Amokolia Proper made by Jess.

Elijah Ayreon

Re: Map of Amokolia Proper

Post by Elijah Ayreon »

What are those straight lines? Not roads or tracks I hope! Air-routes? But the sea looks stormy :p

Nice to see the city and town names and that. If we ever make a union-wide vector map, we need names and places.

Why do you call it Amokolia Proper though? I've always thought it was Automatica in Amokolia, Lesser Automatica when it was Elwynnese (Vattnaland was Greater Automatica)
Elijah Ayreon-Dariolin of Waffle-Paine (no longer with us)

Ric.

Orion

Post by Orion »

Yes, those are supposed to be roads. Don't look at me, I didn't draw the map. =p I'm just re-posting this for historical purposes.

And it may have been called Automatica in the past, but not anymore; that will be only used as a geographical reference. Now it's Amokolia Proper. And furthermore, it has never just been Automatica, it's always been Lesser Automatica, and Greater Automatica is on Apollonia in Kildare, centered at St. Angelsk.

Elijah Ayreon

Post by Elijah Ayreon »

Yes, in pre-Amokolian times but since Jess took over he referred the island as Automatica. Maybe it was because we'd know what he was talking about then :joker:

Ric.

Orion

Post by Orion »

At one point Jess tried to annex Greater Automatica and was soundly slapped for it. That was why he claimed Lesser Automatica and insisted on calling the province Automatica, although it never succeeded in the aggravation he hoped would ensue.

Elijah Ayreon

Post by Elijah Ayreon »

Poor Jess got a slap for a lot of things.

I wonder what the coloured districts are though. Anun is yellow.. maybe local government?

Ric.

Orion

Post by Orion »

He indicates a number of provincial capitals, so I'm assuming he intended them to be provinces at some point. But I'll be undertaking a heavy overhaul of this map, and will likely retain them as internal districts or counties.

Return to “Automatica”