Letter of Congratulations and Coronation Gift

Moderators: (Shireroth) Court Historian, (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) Kaiser, (Shireroth) MiniEx

Nathan II

Letter of Congratulations and Coronation Gift

Post by Nathan II »

HIS MOST BOVIC MAJESTY NATHAN ANDERS AHARSI WAFFEL-PAINE, Emperor of the Natopians by the Loving Grace of the Butter Cow, Triumphal Defender of the Four Quarters, Lord of Tarsica, King of Lovely, Grand Commander of the Natopian Defense Force; Faro of Flaventia, King of Ziegeland, Prince of Sororiya, Lord of Alrodey, Duke of Lochhatonia, Duke of New Dracoheim, Marquis of Lükanburg, Count-Elector of Mertfray, Count of Ynnraile, Count of Elivia, Lord Andelarion an der Neurändern, Lord in Jorvik; Avatar of the House of Waffel-Paine, Conqueror of Dracoheim, Uniter of the Demesnes, Protector of the Eternal Nation, Guardian of the Icons of the State, Grand Mayor of Lindstrom City, Wielder of the Sword of Sovereignty, Scourge of Lavalon; Scion of the Three Peoples, Vessel of Dual Natures, Progeny of the Once-Living God, Transcendence of the Dhury, Heir to the Line of Drak

sends Greetings to

HIS RADIANT MAGNIFICENCE VIDAR SALIM LVARSON AYREON-KALIRION IBN AL-MAJEED AL-OSMAN BIN SATHRATI OF WAFFEL-PAINE, by the Kharenah of Zurvan, Kaiser of Shireroth, King of the Elian Union, King of Leng, King of Normark, Raja of Tas Neemia, Khan of Caer Lum'ruush, Emir of Sathrati, Prince of Natopia, Duke of Cheshunt, Duke of New Aquitane, Duke of Brookshire, Marquess of Zy-Rodun, Count of Kaltor, Count of Upper Macon, Count of Andiopolis, Count of Dracoheim, Count of Istvan, Baron of Port Mills, Lord of Zauberförde, Lord Triumphant in All Four Quarters, Knight of the Black Hole, Progeny of the Once-Living God, Lord in Jorvik, Knight of the Holy Lakes, Scion of the King of Kings, Thane of the Shirelands, Keeper of the Apollo Legacy, Grand Master of the Orders of the Dragon, Griffin, Phoenix, and Chimera, Sovereign of the Golden Mango Throne, Lord Mayor of the City of Vladagrad, Champion of the Order of Saint Asara Sisu

The relationship between the Imperial Republic and the Bovic Empire is perhaps one of the longest and strongest relationships still thriving on Micras today. Our nations have endured countless hardships, fought side by side in many wars, and persevered against the ravages of time.

It is always joyous opportunity to celebrate the Coronation of a new Kaiser. It is personally joyful for me to celebrate your coronation, Ayreon the Fourth. May your reign be as eternal as Shireroth, and may your people love you and cherish you for just as long. The people of Natopia, and their Emperor, support you.

As a gift in honor of this very special coronation, the Bovic Empire presents a special scepter representing the entwined history of our two great nations. The scepter is 1 meter long, is carved from a petrified log found in Hazelfire Forest, and is topped with moose antler dipped in gold and a goat horn dipped in silver.

NATHAN II

Signed at Vista de Nada
on 23 Konil 1661
By The Emperor Himself with His Own Hand.
His Most Bovic Majesty, Nathan II,
Emperor of the Natopians

Kaiser Ayreon IV
AHS (Ayreonist Horror Story)

Re: Letter of Congratulations and Coronation Gift

Post by Kaiser Ayreon IV »

VIDAR SALIM LIVARSON AYREON-KALIRION IBN AL-MAJEED AL-OSMAN BIN SATHRATI OF WAFFEL-PAINE, by the Divine Design of Butauros, Eternal Kaiser of Shireroth, sends to HIS MOST BOVIC MAJESTY NATHAN ANDERS AHARSI WAFFEL-PAINE, by the Loving Grace of the Butter Cow, Emperor of the Natopians, a letter of thanks and devotion:

Beloved Emperor,

With gratitude and humility I receive your honoured gift, your words of support, luck and comfort, and your joy of my coronation. That you, my Emperor, attended it made it more the joyful for me.

The gift is beyond anything I could have imagined. It is truly a sceptre worthy of a kaiser – and for that reason it will be among the principal regalia of the Kaiser, from now on until the end of time.

Verily, the relationship – the alliance – between our countries grows greater for each day, and with the imperial throne of Natopia vested in you, and the imperial throne of Shireroth vested in me, the love between our nations will be mirrored by the love that we – rulers of empires – have for one another.

I look forward to the day when you and I may meet again, and join one another in a greater adventure yet.

In thanks, devotion, and admiration,

Ἀΰρεων Δ Καῖσαρ
[/quote]
Ayreon IV
Former Kaiser of Shireroth (now dead)
RIC

Return to “Embassy of Natopia”