A new Euran order

Moderators: (Shireroth) Court Historian, (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) Kaiser, (Shireroth) MiniEx

Primo de Aguilar

A new Euran order

Post by Primo de Aguilar »

Spyridon Vlahos, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Imperial Constancian Embassy, in full Constancian Court Dress, went out of his way to personally present the following communication, after having supervised the change of the flag flying above the embassy:

Imperial Constancian Embassy
Shirekeep

The Imperial Constancian Embassy presents its compliments to the Ministry of the Exterior and has the honor to invite their attention to the following missive from the Autokrator of Constancia.

The Imperial Constancian Embassy avails itself of the opportunity of assuring the Ministry of its highest consideration.

The Imperial State of Constancia

Unto the Minister of the Exterior does the Autokrator of Constancia, in the name of His Imperial Majesty the Basileus, Petros III, send high greetings.

I have the distinct honor to be commanded by His Imperial Majesty the Basileus, Petros III, to advise the Government of the Imperial Republic, that with His Imperial Majesty's gracious promulgation of the Magna Carta on 10.IX.1667, the Free and Associative Kingdom has transitioned into an Imperial State, under the same monarch, but with a different legal and governing structure. The interim capital is at the port city of Aqaba.

I have the privilege to convey my assurances of the highest consideration to Your Excellency.

Jaime Augustin Joaquin Primo de Aguilar
Knight of the Order of the Griffin
Autokrator of Constancia.

Li Naomiai
"This is Mango Country"

Re: A new Euran order

Post by Li Naomiai »

So noted.

The relationship between the Imperial Republic and the Imperial State will remain strong!
Li Naomiai Avon-El
Ayreon-Kalirion ibn al-Majeed al-Osman bin Sathrati of Waffel-Paine

Princess of Klaasiya, Duchess of Hoffenheim, Marchioness of Sentratera

Regent of the Imperial Republic and Imperial Minister for the Exterior (Shireroth)
Secretary of Legal Affairs in the Court of Noble Fountain (Natopia)

Return to “Embassy of Constancia”