Malarbor says: Well, puny mortals, Malarbor has had a fine treat today. The first whole Voortrekker that I've had to devour in many a year. So long Paul Duit, as my roots burrowed into your flesh and rended you limb from limb, I felt as if our acquaintance was so fleeting that I hardly knew ye.

Talking to the Voortrekkers, did you know that the Kaiser's advisers, in a fit of demented generosity and a complete lack of strategic nous had offered to alienate the western portion of his patrimony to permit the recreation of a Batavian nation in the form of a condominium jointly administered with the Voortrekker government? Or that after twelve years (AN) of demonstrating good neighbourliness they would ceded the territory outright in return for scant territorial compensation in the lands stolen by the Voortrekkers from the Siyacha in central Benacia?

Happily for the Imperium, the insane generosity of the Imperial Advisory Council was matched only by the insane arrogance of the Voortrekkers presently ensconced in the Jing enclave of King's Worth. Where we saw prudent safeguards for the condominium, a joint garrison, a mechanism for arbitration, a pledge of good will, peaceful intent, and neutrality, they saw only unwarranted constraints upon their sovereignty. Rather than regain ancestral lands and their cultural patrimony, the Voortrekker community now proposes to uproot to the irradiated hell that is Eura.

Malarbor hopes that the Euran Death Worms enjoy their meals as much as he did.

On a partially related note, have you ever noticed how poultry farmers taste like chicken whilst cattle ranchers seldom taste of beef? Weird, huh?
Malarbor RSS feed - Calendar - Wiki - Bank - MCS - Chat - #nelaga (alt. chat) -
It is currently Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:06 am, which is 7109 ASC (pop up converter)

Post subject: A clean sweep
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:07 am 

Spyridon Vlahos, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Imperial Constancian Embassy, in full Constancian Court Dress, went out of his way to personally present the following communication, after having supervised the rather nasty business of repatriating the Modani into, and thereafter, out of the embassy:

Quote:

Imperial Constancian Embassy
Shirekeep

The Imperial Constancian Embassy presents its compliments to the Ministry of the Exterior and has the honor to invite their attention to the following missive from the Autokrator of Constancia.

The Imperial Constancian Embassy avails itself of the opportunity of assuring the Ministry of its highest consideration.

Quote:

The Imperial State of Constancia

Unto the Minister of the Exterior does the Autokrator of Constancia, in the name of His Imperial Majesty the Basileus, Petros III, send high greetings.

I have the distinct honor to be commanded by His Imperial Majesty the Basileus, Petros III, to advise the Government of the Imperial Republic, that we have, as part of our long-standing diplomatic friendship, delicately taken care of a rather pernicious thorn in the Kaiser's side, in light of the Kaiser's loss of confidence in the Consensus of Government in Modan, as well as recent internal political shifts and machinationsin the Imperial Republic. We regret the inevitable collapse of the Modani government, but trust that the Kaiser shall be pleased at the result. They shall not bother the Kaiser ever again.

In accordance with our treaty, specifically Articles II to VI thereof, we have the honor to report the appointment of the following individuals to the following positions under our Embassy:

Novichoka Vladimorvna (f.), Deputy Commercial Attache
Eliza Carstens (f.), Consul to Lywind
Garshāsp Kaveh, Consul to Amarr

We have the honor to remain loyal friends to the Kaiser and the Kaiser's Government, and endeavor to ensure the Kaiser's happiness.

I have the privilege to convey my assurances of the highest consideration to Your Excellency.

Molivadia Princeps
Knight of the Order of the Griffin
Autokrator of Constancia.

OfflineProfile