[Mandate] Duke of Haven

The primary residence of the Faro and King of Ziegeland.

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor, (Natopia) Faro of Flaventia

Asara

[Mandate] Duke of Haven

Post by Asara »

A Decree of the Queen of Ziegeland
A Pharamāna of the Rani of Tas Neemia
together constituting a

MANDATE of the FARO of the DYNASTIC INCARNATION of the LANDS of FLAVENTIA

To appoint a Duke

Zakyrr, my beloved Cousin, son of the Sister of the Mate of the Father of these lands, is hereby appointed to the honor and dignity of Duke of Haven. He shall rule the duchy administratively and be beholden to the laws of the Kingdom of Ziegeland and Dynastic Incarnation of the Lands of Flaventia and the Natopian Nation.

Let my mandate be heard and obeyed by all dukes, nawabs, and subjects in the Inner and Outer Lands of Flaventia:

Her Dynastic Highness,

ASARA SISU

Queen of Ziegeland, Rani of Tas Neemia, Ruler of the Inner and Outer Lands, Lord of Yellow Island; Duchess of Lochhatonia, Duchess of Ynnraile, Countess of New Dracoheim, Countess of the River Egale, Countess of Mertfray, Countess of Holwinn, and Countess of Syrelwynn; Avatar of the House of Waffel-Paine, Scion of the Three Peoples, Vessel of Dual Natures, Progeny of the Once-Living God, Thirteenth Reincarnation of The Dhury, Lady in Jorvik, Marquise of Lükanburg; Imperial Chieftainess of the Vaan Aujoen, Arvjarla of the Twenty-Six Jarldoms, Storjarla of Stormark, Lady Imperial on All Continents, Princess of the Storish Bilander of Anglethyr, Bondegard, Bosworth, Gascogne, Gascony, Guernsey, High Queen Asa Land, High Queen Hervör Isle, Humlebæk Island, Lady Gudrun Isle, Los Bananos, Lyngelan, Marthunia, Merlaide, the Old Sea Fortress, Østfold, Sicilia, the Suðreyjar, and Thydtwinnster, Countess of Lindström; Bosarch of Tassity, Mistress of the Cathedral of St. Taznim, Servant of the Church; Sovereign of the Ancient and Secret Order of the Black Hole, Dame Grand Cross of the Order of the Bay, Lady of the Holy Lakes

Appendix

Her Most Bovic Majesty,
Asara Sisu
Empress of the Natopians
[spoiler]Image
Nathan[/spoiler]

Zakyyr Angus-Moonoak

Re: [Mandate] Duke of Haven

Post by Zakyyr Angus-Moonoak »

There are very few, if at all any, such precious gifts as being a nobleman of Flaventia and that has made me feel proud for many years now, Your Dynastic Highness. But today's most gracious of honours you have bestowed upon the people of Klaasiya's Tsar is the best of proofs for the well-being of our peoples and for their shared past, present and future. I shall bear the title of Duke of Haven with pride, dignity, and determination to preserve and endorse this great union between the Marches and the Dynastic Incarnation.
His Imperial Highness Prince Zakyyr Angus-Moonoak Ayreon-Kalirion of Waffel-Paine KBH

Tsar of The Royal Tsardom of The Marches and The Princely Isle
Metrobosarch of Vey
Lord Triumphant in All Four Quarters
Prince of Natopia
Duke of Haven
Marquis of Klaasiya
Count of Andiopolis

Return to “Haas House”