[Mandate] The Subah of Sakhawat-Myrtilis

The primary residence of the Faro and King of Ziegeland.

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor, (Natopia) Faro of Flaventia

Naian the Evergreen

[Mandate] The Subah of Sakhawat-Myrtilis

Post by Naian the Evergreen »

A Decree of the King of Ziegeland
A Pharamāna of the Raja of Tas Neemia
together constituting a

MANDATE of the FARO of the DYNASTIC INCARNATION of the LANDS of FLAVENTIA

To appoint a Begum

In times long ago, while my father was flesh and blood, parts of Yellow Island were given to various dignitaries and family members as tokens of appreciation and esteem.

Today I would like to continue this tradition.

The Subah of Sakhawat-Myrtilis within the Rajatba of Tas Neemia, as shown on the map attached, and title Begum of Sakhawat-Myrtilis is invested with Mira Octavius-Aryani, Countess Palatine of Kezan. As guardian of the Antican tradition on Micras, I see fit to allow her guidance over Myrtilis, an ancient Antican settlement.

The Begum holds this land by command of the Faro in my right as Raja of Tas Neemia. The begum may make customary laws for her subah in accordance with Flaventian and Natopian laws.

Let my mandate be heard and obeyed by all subjects in the Inner and Outer Lands of Flaventia:

His Dynastic Highness,

NAIAN

Faro of Flaventia, King of Ziegeland, Raja of Tas Neemia, Ruler of the Inner and Outer Lands, Lord of Yellow Island, Duke of Lochhatonia, Arch-Druid of the Hazel;
Avatar of the House of Waffel-Paine, Progeny of the Once-Living God, Vessel of Dual Natures, Scion of the Three Peoples, Lord in Jorvik, Marquis of Lükanburg, Conqueror of Dracoheim, Uniter of the Demesnes, Protector of the Eternal Nation, Guardian of the Icons of the State, Grand Mayor of Lindstrom City, Wielder of the Sword of Sovereignty, Scourge of Lavalon;
Metrobosarch of Lindstrom, Master of the Cathedral-Basilica of the Sacred Calf, Servant of the Church;
Sovereign of the Ancient and Secret Order of the Black Hole, Grand Officer of the Legion of Honor, Knight of the Holy Lakes, Member of the Royal Blood

Appendix

Naian

Nathan

Gwyneth Angus-Moonoak

Re: [Mandate] The Subah of Sakhawat-Myrtilis

Post by Gwyneth Angus-Moonoak »

Warmest congratulations to Mira, Begum of Sakhawat-Myrtilis!
Her Imperial Highness, Gwyneth Angus-Moonoak of Waffel-Paine DBH
Former Vicereine of the Natopian Nation, Princess of Natopia, Lady Triumphant in All Four Quarters, Dame of the Black Hole, Former Crown Duchess of the Marches and the Princely Isle, Countess of Pavleton

Return to “Haas House”