[Mandate] Counties for My Nephews

The primary residence of the Faro and King of Ziegeland.

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor, (Natopia) Faro of Flaventia

Naian the Evergreen

[Mandate] Counties for My Nephews

Post by Naian the Evergreen »

A Decree of the King of Ziegeland
A Pharamāna of the Raja of Tas Neemia
together constituting a

MANDATE of the FARO of the DYNASTIC INCARNATION of the LANDS of FLAVENTIA

To Create Counties

In times long ago, while my father was flesh and blood, parts of Yellow Island were given to various dignitaries and family members as tokens of appreciation and esteem.

Today I would like to continue this tradition as celebration for the birth of my Nephews: Adam, Zahir, Rostam, and Arn. May Bous and the Trees bless them for eternity.

The County of Upper Macon within the Duchy of Cheshunt as shown on the map attached, and title Count of Upper Macon, is invested with my nephew, Lord Adam. The title and county will pass down to his eldest child, or legal heir, and so on, always remaining within the Natopian Nation.

The County of Macon Rapids within the Duchy of Cheshunt as shown on the map attached, and title Count of Macon Rapids, is invested with my nephew, Lord Zahir. The title and county will pass down to his eldest child, or legal heir, and so on, always remaining within the Natopian Nation.

The County of Maconvale within the Duchy of Cheshunt as shown on the map attached, and title Count of Maconvale, is invested with my nephew, Lord Rostam. The title and county will pass down to his eldest child, or legal heir, and so on, always remaining within the Natopian Nation.

The County of Lower Macon within the Duchy of Cheshunt as shown on the map attached, and title Count of Lower Macon, is invested with my nephew, Lord Arn. The title and county will pass down to his eldest child, or legal heir, and so on, always remaining within the Natopian Nation.

The Counts hold these lands by command of the Faro in my right as King of Ziegeland. The counts may make customary laws for their counties in accordance with Flaventian and Natopian laws.

Let my mandate be heard and obeyed by all dukes, nawabs, and subjects in the Inner and Outer Lands of Flaventia:

His Dynastic Highness,
Faro of Flaventia
Ruler of the Inner and Outer Lands, King of Ziegeland, Raja of Tas Neemia;
Avatar of the House of Waffel-Paine, Scion of the Three Peoples, Vessel of Dual Natures, Progeny of the Once-Living God;
Lord of Yellow Island, Duke of Lochhatonia, Marquis of Lükanburg, Lord of Maschinekauer, Arch-Druid of the Hazel;
Grand Officer of the Legion of Honor, and Knight of the Holy Lakes

Schedule A
Naian

Nathan

Nathaniel
Vagrant who is the owner of two celeriacs

Re: [Mandate] Counties for My Nephews

Post by Nathaniel »

On behalf of my sons, I thank you, my brother!
Nathaniel
NATHANIEL ANDRE UTAS AYREON-KALIRION IBN AL-MAJEED BIN SATHRATI OF WAFFEL-PAINE
[spoiler]Emir of Sathrati
Imperial Prince of Shireroth
Prince of Natopia
Prince of Leng
Duke of Cheshunt
Duke of New Aquitane
Marquess of Zy-Rodun
Count of Anmutstadt
Count of Cape Farewell
Master of the Cathedral of Eternal Slumber
Bosarch of New Aquitane
Lord von Zauberförde
Lord der Stadt der Gestrandeten ...
Knight of the Holy Lakes
Scion of the King of Kings[/spoiler]

King Noah
"Plow my vulva!"

Post by King Noah »

Congratulations to my little cousins! :party:

What is the meaning of "Macon" in the names of the counties granted to them?
Thorstein Noah Hallbjörns- og Esthersson of the Houses of Waffel-Paine‎‎, of Ayreon-Kalirion, and of the Descendants of Freyja
King of Elwynn
Prince of Natopia
Jarl and Grand Elector of Jorvik

Naian the Evergreen

Post by Naian the Evergreen »

In ancient times, the present Duchy of Cheshunt was itself a demesne before the Ziegish unification campaign. That demesne was known as Macon, which is also the name of a river flowing roughly from Apis of the Cedars down to Oakham.
Naian

Nathan

Return to “Haas House”