By the Palatine King of Uppland
To the Most High, Most Powerful and Most Excellent Lady of the Tsarski Throne,
Her Royal Majesty Naya Angus-Moonoak of Waffel-Paine,
Tsarina of the Royal Tsardom of The Marches and The Princely Isle, Queen Companion of Uppland
An Epistle of Gifting
Most Dearly Beloved Queen of Ours,
Please do permit Us to humbly express Our Royal Gratitude to Your Viking Majesty for being Our Frith Bearing Friend and Our Heart's Delight.
As a gesture of Our Royal Appreciation We should like to, with the most gracious permission and cooperation of Our Lord Grandfather the High King of Stormark, make another contribution to the collection of Ceremonial Jewellery of the Royal Tsardom of The Marches and The Princely Isle. Your Royal Majesty may find the contribution aforesaid in the Jewellery Box which has been dispatched to you together with this Epistle of Ours."May the lion not hurt you during Love's Great Adventure!"
Deeds of Tuuler Kalir and Björka Hnossdóttir through their descendants!
Given at Halueve Hall under Our Hand and the Seal of the Palatine Kingdom of Uppland this Twenty-Second Day of Nya Sool in the Year 1657 corresponding to the Second Day of the Month Noatun in the Seventeenth Year of the Second Viking Age.With Love, Affection and Esteem,
Thorstein Noah Hallbjörns- og Esthersson of the Houses of Waffel-Paine, of Ayreon-Kalirion, and of the Descendants of Freyja
Palatine King of Uppland
___________________________________________________________________________________________________Acquisition & symbolism
The Tsarina's OrbThe Tsarina's Orb in 1657
Created: Löngu Liðnar Stundir
Colour: White gold, yellow gold
Original owner: His Majesty the King of Anxuria
Owner: The Royal Family of Klaasiya, in the Royal Jewellery, part of the Ceremonial Jewels
The Tsarina's Orb was given in the year 1657 to Her Royal Majesty Naya Angus-Moonoak of Waffel-Paine, Tsarina of the Royal Tsardom of The Marches and The Princely Isle, by His Viking Majesty Thorstein Noah Hallbjörns- og Esthersson of the Houses of Waffel-Paine, of Ayreon-Kalirion, and of the Descendants of Freyja, the Palatine King of Uppland, as a gesture of appreciation after the aforesaid Lady of the Tsarski Throne had become the Queen Companion of the Marcher Kingdom in the self-same year. It had been a heirloom of the House of Ettlingar Freyu since the sixteenth century AN.
The aforesaid orb was originally the possession of the ancient kings of Anxuria. In the Days of Valtia it ended up in the ownership of the Leopard Brothers, the founders of the Duchy of Normandie and the House of Cáthau. They were granted the orb by the Althing of Valtia as a reward for carrying out a succesful penal expedition to the Kingdom of Anxuria at the commission of the aforesaid Chieftains, after Anxuria, at the time a vassal kingdom of the Valtian Free State, had grown truculent. During that penal expedition Leopard Brothers managed to conquer, and subsequently sack, Anxuria's capital.
Throughout the remainder of the First Viking Age, the whole of the Age of Darkness, and the first decades of the Second Viking Age the orb remained a possession of the House of Cáthau, until the aforesaid Royal House died out. Subsequent to High King Harald of Stormark having been elected Duke of Normandie and the Duchy of Normandie joining the High Realm of Stormark, the orb entered the ownership of the House of Ettlingar Freyu.
The orb, symbolising the world, is a hollow gold sphere adorned with a diamond pattern of golden strips with green gems encircled by gold rings at the several intersections. It is about 16.5 cm in diameter and weighing 1.2 kg. A band of gems and pearls runs along its equator. In addition there is a gold band running along the orb's arctic circle as well as a half-band on its northern hemisphere. Atop the orb is a jewelled cross, which makes the total height of the whole object to be 27.5 cm, with white diamonds on the arms of the cross and purple diamonds encircled by tiny white ones on its tips.