The Fate of the Calbain

The Confederacy of the Coast, colloquially known as Coastalis, is a collection of maritime city-states centered around the ancient pirate haven of Lighthouse.
Llywelyn

The Fate of the Calbain

Post by Llywelyn »

Llwelyn Lewis was an old man. He had seen many things in his life. Empires rising and falling, nations thriving and failing. There wasn't much that he had witnessed. Especially not since the country he came from was one of those ancient nations who had fallen victim to the wheel of time. Calbion, the Land of the Calbain, used to be a nation of note within the world. It had survived rebellions, attacks, even decimations. But now, the Second Jingdaoese Occupation, and multiple natural disasters had destroyed the once proud nation. It was difficult to estimate how many Calbain were still around, but he knew he was one.

That's why they had set sail. The Confederacy of the Coast would be a safe harbour. Far away from the threats of the Jing, the rumble of vulcanoes and earthquakes and the insurgency of the Maraguans. It was time for peace.
Nid wy'n gofyn bywyd moethus,
Aur y byd na'i berlau mân:
Gofyn wyf am galon hapus,
Calon onest, calon lân.

Raz
The Mikado, as played on catgut strings

Re: The Fate of the Calbain

Post by Raz »

Isn't Jingdao an ally of Coastalis? If so, why does it use such language?

Llywelyn

Post by Llywelyn »

We reserve the right to present facts. If Jingdao objects, it can request a meeting with whichever corpse is the foreign secretary nowadays.
Nid wy'n gofyn bywyd moethus,
Aur y byd na'i berlau mân:
Gofyn wyf am galon hapus,
Calon onest, calon lân.

Orion
Full of shi... err.. stars!

Post by Orion »

I guess this saves me from having to think up some half-ass post to keep from hitting the 3-month mark. =p

Castrigo

Post by Castrigo »

That's what we call win/win =p

Return to “Coastalis”