Agreement on Trade between the Imperial Republic of Shireroth and the Florian Republic conducted via the Bovic Empire of the Natopian Nation
1. A brokerage will be established in which companies approved by the Office of Registrations of the Florian Republic, the Imperial Chancellery of the Bovic Empire of the Natopian Nation, and the Office of Bounties and Factorage of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth may participate. This Brokerage will be named "Port of Blyth."
2. Transports under the flag of the Florian Republic and registered with the Office of Registrations of the Florian Republic shall have the right to refuel at a reasonable market rate at all major commercial ports controlled by the Imperial Republic and the Bovic Empire provided that their final destination is within the territories of the Imperial Republic or the Bovic Empire.
3. All items put into the Port of Blyth, either arriving by ship or invested or assigned through electronic record-keeping system, that originate as property of the originating company remain property of the company until a Bill of Sale is signed off to the Port of Blyth, an associate of the the Port of Blyth, or the new owner of the property. If no Bill of Sale is signed off, then that property remains under the ownership of the originating company. Product listings maintained by the Port of Blyth shall reflect the present state of ownership for any given article offered for sale as faithfully as possible.
4. The parties to this agreement will engage in further cooperation in the area of trade and conclude further agreements as necessary in the process.
5. In consideration of the Peace Treaty between the Florian Republic, the Sxiro-Natopian Alliance, and the Union of States around the Sovereign Oceans (USSO), the Florian Republic shall not be permitted to purchase or import weapons, munitions, warlike stores, so-called dual use chemical compounds, or machine tools, via the Port of Blyth.
6. The Imperial Republic undertakes to invest in ten (10) hospital units of five hundred (500) bed capacity in the Florian Republic over the next ten (10) years. The Florian Republic will repay the Imperial Republic the cost of this investment plus an additional twenty (20) percent to the total value of this investment, divided into equal increments, over a period of twenty (20) years, commencing from the fifth (5th) year of the programme of works.
7. Citizens of the Florian Republic may receive, upon application to the Ministry of the Exterior of the Imperial Republic or the Court of the Calm Waters of the Bovic Empire, a tourist visa valid for thirty (30) days or a business visa valid for sixty (60) days, subject to the discretion of the authority processing said applications and also subject to an appropriate fee, to be determined by the selfsame authority. Business visas may be extended for a further single period of thirty (30) days. Any application to reside in the Imperial Republic or the Bovic Empire for a period in excess of that covered by this arrangement must be predicated upon the principle of formal submission by the applicant to the Imperial Republic or the Bovic Empire and a formal undertaking to abide by such regulations and ordinances as they may issue for guest workers. Overstaying a visa without making formal submission shall be deemed a criminal act and dealt with in accordance with the laws of the host country.
8. It shall be understood that the visa policy of the Florian Republic towards the citizens and denizens of the Imperial Republic and the Bovic Empire shall replicate the principles outlined in Article 7.
9. Either party must give one Norton year's public notice prior to this agreement going out of effect.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
Further to previous discussions I present the following for your consideration:
Approved by Natopia btw
Ayreon-Kalirion ibn al-Majeed al-Osman bin Sathrati of Waffel-Paine
Princess of Klaasiya, Duchess of Hoffenheim, Marchioness of Sentratera
Regent of the Imperial Republic and Imperial Minister for the Exterior (Shireroth)
Secretary of Legal Affairs in the Court of Noble Fountain (Natopia)