Statement on Graphics

Corresponding with Treisenberg's northern frontier, Vosenuvitia is a rural landscape waiting to be molded.

Moderator: Hendrik des Vinandy

Yulodion E'nothwocep

Statement on Graphics

Post by Yulodion E'nothwocep »

Ryker, people in Apollonia, some folks in Natopia, and whoever does the seals and emblems of Shireroth have all made an impact recently as far as good graphic design skills. And there are others, perhaps, who have not gone mentioned but might deserve accolades nonetheless.

Unfortunately, unlike those people and areas, graphics production is not an area I will be able to focus on. Due to lack of time and interest at the moment are the main reasons. Yet others elsewhere have moved forward greatly in this area. It almost seems like some days that a professional design firm has started making Shireroth's documents lately...

While somewhat disheartening that Vosenuvitia does not have such ability in its own midst at present - nonetheless, I do have a plan. If someone joins Vosenuvitia and contributes in this area (you know, assuming the contributions are reasonable, not vulgar, not inappropriate, and are consistent with Vosenuvitian cultural requirements) they will be given the utmost congratulations and special honours. That is also where the Order of the Vosenuvitians comes in. Such contributors will be placed on a fast path to recognition in the Order.

T E'nothwocep
Last edited by Yulodion E'nothwocep on Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Orion
Full of shi... err.. stars!

Re: Statement on Graphics

Post by Orion »

I'm not nearly as talented as some of the other folks here, but Flags of the World is a good website to search for getting ideas and templates.

Return to “Vosenuvitia”