Magician's Society

Corresponding with Treisenberg's northern frontier, Vosenuvitia is a rural landscape waiting to be molded.

Moderator: Hendrik des Vinandy

Wil
Executed in accordance with imperial law

Magician's Society

Post by Wil »

Your Esubarcness T Enothwocep,

I would to create a magician's society, based upon the magician's guild, outlined by the late Thadeus Laing here: http://bastionunion.org/forum/viewtopic ... tis#p87128 .

The society should have a secret forum, password protected, and accessible only to master members of the society.

Signed,

Wil
Last edited by Wil on Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yulodion E'nothwocep

Re: Magician's Society

Post by Yulodion E'nothwocep »

"Wil, Laing formerly of Craitland, I shall grant your request, on two conditions," said the Esubarcn. "The first is that I be placed in charge of the Society, to monitor it and ensure that it is used for purposes consistent with the will of the Vosenuvitians, Treisenberg, and our allies. By that I include that to mean, magic may not be used against any ally of Vosenutivia or Treisenberg."

"The second condition is--come here and I will whisper in your ear." The Esubarcn whispered something in Wil's ear:

"The liches in Lichenberg are supposedly friendly, unlike the ones in Shireroth. But just in case I need your help to prevent Vosenuvitia from being turned into a lich army. Can you help us with this?

Will nodded his head and said something in reply. Then the Esubarcn said.

"Then consider it done."
The Magicians' Society

The Patron and Grand Master of the Magicians' Society shall be the Esubarcn of Vosenuvitia; he shall have complete and ultimate control over the Society.
The Magicians' Society shall be required to pay three silver coins of tribute annually to the Esubarcn.
The Magicians' Society shall be granted a plot of land in the capital of Vosenuvitia on which to build a Hall.
The Magicians' Society shall be granted a secret forum, accessible only to confirmed masters of the society, on the Vosenuvitian online information network (forum).
The Magicians' Society shall be dedicated to the use, development, and regulation of magic in Vosenuvitia; also, the promotion thereof, in not only Vosenuvitia but also abroad on Micras.

Promulgated 6578 ASC

Return to “Vosenuvitia”