A long train arrives at the border...

The former lichlands of Lywall, Lachmeren, Litel, and Gloomvale (and Angularis)

Moderators: (Shireroth) Duke of Modan and Malarboria, (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) Kaiser

Orion
Full of shi... err.. stars!

A long train arrives at the border...

Post by Orion »

A long train of Mishalanski refugees, fleeing the royalist regime in Amokolia, have arrived at the northern border of Transelwynn seeking asylum in the newly-settled territory of Shireroth. Their appointed leader, Vladimir Medvedev, has issued the Shirerithian government a request that the Mishalanski be allowed to settle the northern portion of the Translewynn that they may establish themselves a People's Mishalan within Transelwynn, restoring the state that was so brutally crushed by the royalist oppressors. Thousands of starving refugees eagerly await the response of the administration.

(And yes, this means I'm finally back)

Seoni Milharna
It has always been x, and there is no need to change that.

Re: A long train arrives at the border...

Post by Seoni Milharna »

Vlad wrote:(And yes, this means I'm finally back)
:yay:
Seoni Miłarna
One of many Hālians

Kaiseress Kizzy

Post by Kaiseress Kizzy »

The poor Mishalanski are most certainly welcome and granted temporary refugee status here in the Transelwynn. I have dispatched Red Mango aid workers and instructed the Mango Rangers of the area to establish a secured camp for them so they may be processed.

Mr. Medvedev, please be aware that I will suggest to the government of the Transelwynn that your people be granted a city charter, at the very least, so that you may begin to build your lives again. Under such a unique and dire circumstance, we may also see fit to honor your full request and partition off a district for your people as well.
Her Niftiness
KIZZY

The Kaiseress of Shireroth

Ryker
The Third Ryke

Post by Ryker »

Any of your nation, Master Vlad, are welcome to find a home in Suthergold. I shall send as many airships as are needed on the house.
Ryker00X
Ryker of the Sovereign Confederation
Head of House Redquill

Orion

Post by Orion »

Kaiseress Kizzy wrote:The poor Mishalanski are most certainly welcome and granted temporary refugee status here in the Transelwynn. I have dispatched Red Mango aid workers and instructed the Mango Rangers of the area to establish a secured camp for them so they may be processed.

Mr. Medvedev, please be aware that I will suggest to the government of the Transelwynn that your people be granted a city charter, at the very least, so that you may begin to build your lives again. Under such a unique and dire circumstance, we may also see fit to honor your full request and partition off a district for your people as well.
Your Niftiness, the Mishalanski people are in your debt. We have established a makeshift refugee camp where our people can find temporary relief. Red Mango and the Rangers are welcomed to assist and inspect our conditions. It would indeed be most logical for our expatriate community to establish ourselves in a new city on some portion of vacant land. A site along the river would be most beneficial so that we might utilize it as a means of transport and power, at least until better amenities can be established. That is, however, at your discretion and any assistance given is graciously appreciated - the Mishalanski will not forget the humanity shown by Shireroth during these dire times.

Kaiseress Kizzy

Post by Kaiseress Kizzy »

It seems that the Council is mostly favor of granting your request. What is the name of the city you would like to settle?
Her Niftiness
KIZZY

The Kaiseress of Shireroth

Orion

Post by Orion »

Our engineers have scouted a portion of land adjacent to the western shore of the Elwynn, near to where there is a small fork, that appears to be an ideal location for building a city, and in meeting our present needs. By a general consensus among the People, the city would be called Mishagrad.

Return to “Malarboria”