Decree 005: MCS Membership

The Grand Palace is the home of the Grand Prince, ruler of Treisenberg.

Moderator: Hendrik des Vinandy

Orion
Full of shi... err.. stars!

Decree 005: MCS Membership

Post by Orion »

TO ALL AND SINGULAR to whom these Presents shall come, His Majesty the Grand Prince sends greeting!

WHEREAS Treisenberg has applied for, and been granted, membership in the Micronational Cartography Society (MCS);

AND WHEREAS Treisenberg has been granted all Cibolan lands formerly associated with Minarboria;

LET IT THEREFORE BE KNOWN that we, Aurelien the First, Prince of Rhaetia, do hereby decree that the United Principalities of Treisenberg does hereby affirm its membership within the MCS, pledging to uphold the rules and values of that institution;

AND BY THE AUTHORITY AFORESAID we do further decree that all Minarborian territory on Cibola is hereby placed under the jurisdiction of Treisenberg, as described in the First Schedule (not to be confused with our extended land claims, which represent our sphere of influence).

FIRST SCHEDULE: MCS LAND CLAIMS OF THE UNITED PRINCIPALITIES OF TREISENBERG

[spoiler][quote]Image[/quote][/spoiler]

Given by us at Alttreisen on the Eighteenth Day of August in the Year Two Thousand and Seventeen,

AURELIEN I

Yulodion E'nothwocep

Re: Decree 005: MCS Membership

Post by Yulodion E'nothwocep »

Votre Altesse,

Just dropping by. I do fear that some of your courtiers are putting pressure on you to be modest with the MCS claims. I was "bowled over" to see that these claims are much smaller than the ones, Your Highness, that you stated you would make before! These do not even include your personal favourite land, Rhaetia. Nor do they include areas north of Rhaetia, which you had seemed to indicate would be granted as the lands of the Vosenuvitian people. Of course, these decisions such as these are up to you, Voltre Altesse, but the Vosenuvitians will have no choice but to inhabit one of the other areas in your latest, smaller claims, if you decide to go ahead with these smaller claims.

I have no idea why these courtiers would insist on such modesty for a warrior-prince of Treisenberg! Perhaps they have been infiltrated by foreign groups--who knows whom--who wish to see your royal domain diminished, so that they may extend their reaches into such places instead. Whatever the case may be, why must you settle for less? Why not include in your realm that which you rightfully deserve?

Signed,

T E'nothwocep
Last edited by Yulodion E'nothwocep on Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Orion
Full of shi... err.. stars!

Re: Decree 005: MCS Membership

Post by Orion »

Patience is a virtue.

Return to “The Grand Palace”