Hello!

The Grand Duchy of Helderbourgh - A small mountaintop city-state rich in history and culture.

Moderator: Hendrik des Vinandy

Max von Rossheim

Hello!

Post by Max von Rossheim »

Hello there!

Just wanted to wander in, see how you are all getting along...and ask a few questions.

1. Where is Vosenuvitia? The northern frontier is mentioned, but it doesn't appear on the MCS map.

2. Where is Bretalyon?! I actually have an old map in my archives, which shows a place by that name occupying the northern half or Nordmark. Is modern Bretalyon situated there?

3. What is the current political situation? Steeria and Highfield seems to be governed by the old laws, which vest sovereignty in the necrarchs Max II and Octavia. Is there a regency in place?
Max I
King of Leichenberg

Sometime Emperor of Sangun

Raz
The Mikado, as played on catgut strings

Re: Hello!

Post by Raz »

Ha Ros!

Kalgachi Envoy

Post by Kalgachi Envoy »

Max von Rossheim wrote:1. Where is Vosenuvitia? The northern frontier is mentioned, but it doesn't appear on the MCS map.
Indeed it doesn't - it's the unlabelled strip of land north of Rhaetia given in the aspirational Decree 002, delineating a sort of Treisenberg Irredenta.
Max von Rossheim wrote:2. Where is Bretalyon?! I actually have an old map in my archives, which shows a place by that name occupying the northern half or Nordmark. Is modern Bretalyon situated there?
Presumably. I have no idea on this one.
Max von Rossheim wrote:3. What is the current political situation? Steeria and Highfield seems to be governed by the old laws, which vest sovereignty in the necrarchs Max II and Octavia. Is there a regency in place?
According to the New Basic Law the old Cibolan Lichrealms are now Principalities, albeit without reigning princes. Presumably their rule defaults to Treisenberg's head of state, Grand Prince Aurelien. The lingering references to expired lich royalty, the Three Estates or indeed the very continued existence of the undead are possibly legislative drafting errors, left uncorrected due to the more pressing expedient of re-establishing basic civil order after the collapse of Minarboria and the Alexandrian Flu.
Mothbert D. Twiddle
Chief Emissary of the Garden of Kalgachia to the Tumultuous Wastes
( Krasniy )

Max von Rossheim

Post by Max von Rossheim »

Hai Emperor wrote:Ha Ros!
Hello there!
Kalgachi Envoy wrote: According to the New Basic Law the old Cibolan Lichrealms are now Principalities, albeit without reigning princes. Presumably their rule defaults to Treisenberg's head of state, Grand Prince Aurelien. The lingering references to expired lich royalty, the Three Estates or indeed the very continued existence of the undead are possibly legislative drafting errors, left uncorrected due to the more pressing expedient of re-establishing basic civil order after the collapse of Minarboria and the Alexandrian Flu.
I suspected as much. I would be interested to see how they develop, assuming of course they are developed...
Max I
King of Leichenberg

Sometime Emperor of Sangun

Return to “Helderbourgh”