FBC News

A proud, young powerful nation which aims for supreme democracy. Sports mad and inspired by western and Japanese culture. ABSTAIN!

Moderator: sick39ed

sick39ed
#abstain

FBC News

Post by sick39ed »

Company information
Industry: Broadcast media
Market: National
Frequency: daily

FBC News is an internet and television media, news, and entertainment company based in Northcliff. The media company regularly broadcasts up to date news to the citizens of the Florian Republic.
"My name's Jeff"

sick39ed
#abstain

Re: FBC News

Post by sick39ed »

Krasnocorian normalisation talks ongoing
The Florian Senate can confirm today that the government is in negotiations with the Krasnocorian government over normalisation between the two countries. The relations between the two nations has been complex and has been well documented since the War of Lost Brothers.

Development on the issue is to be updated reguarly in the not too distant future.
"My name's Jeff"

sick39ed
#abstain

Post by sick39ed »

Gay Marriage legalised
In groundbreaking news. The Florian Senate after tense debate voted 51% in favour of legalising gay marriage in the country. From January 2020, the law will be enforced.
"My name's Jeff"

sick39ed
#abstain

Post by sick39ed »

Opinion poll released
Today the Florian media has released an opinion poll for days before the citizens of the country vote on whether or not the country applies to join the Raspur Pact.

In the polls, they show that 68% out of the participants would vote in favour of the country applying for the organisation.
"My name's Jeff"

Return to “Confederate States of Floria”