Operation Sonnoo

Moderator: [Jingdao] Guanchang

Princess Yuling

Operation Sonnoo

Post by Princess Yuling »

"Revere the Emperor. Or Sonnoo. These words are part of the daily ritual and thought process of any trustworthy Jingdaoese since the dawn of time. And how better than to revere our Divine Heavenly Light than by spreading our influence throughout the world?

As current governor of the Territories of Badawei-Nandao, I have noticed the lack of commitment of some government officials to aid the development of a truly 'Jingdaoese' state: the island of Nandao are populated by minor tribes of Greens. They are spread over the main island and surrounding isles and would be easily moved to other territories (e.g. to Badawei) or limited to certain regions. This way, we can colonize the island peacefully and finally establish a place in this world which is solely 'Jingdaoese'...

But for this, I need funds and - most of all - patriotic citizens who will aid in the construction of new towns.

On the political level, the Territory of Nandao would be divided into Provinces, whose governors are appointed by the Emperor (or in His absence the Shogun who will act as governor-general). Those provinces will be divided into daimyo, led by a local clan. The oldest and most influential families are rewarded the leadership of their daimyo and perhaps even receive the honour to serve as governor."

:kowtow:
Meiyo Emperor
Daughter of the Xianfa Emperor, Sister of the honorable Hai Emperor.
(Also known as Yuling, Second Princess)

"Honour the Divine Gods, Praise Our Grand Heavenly Light and Aid the Harmonious Empire this World desperately needs."

Raz
The Mikado, as played on catgut strings

Re: Operation Sonnoo

Post by Raz »

"Sister, if you are truly concerned with the establishment of a pure island, why are those officials that hinder any real progress still alive? "

Princess Yuling

Re: Operation Sonnoo

Post by Princess Yuling »

Hai Emperor wrote:"Sister, if you are truly concerned with the establishment of a pure island, why are those officials that hinder any real progress still alive? "
"Divine brother, who said they still were? I'm searching for decent replacements... that's why I need patriots from our mainland to replace those who lacked national pride."
Meiyo Emperor
Daughter of the Xianfa Emperor, Sister of the honorable Hai Emperor.
(Also known as Yuling, Second Princess)

"Honour the Divine Gods, Praise Our Grand Heavenly Light and Aid the Harmonious Empire this World desperately needs."

Return to “Haigui Lane 20 [Yuan Archives]”