Inquiry into the terrorist threats

Moderator: [Jingdao] Guanchang

Jonas
Lord of the Fries

Inquiry into the terrorist threats

Post by Jonas »

"Comrades,

Yesterday we were cowardly attacked by an Elwynnese, so Shirerithian, citizen in the heart of our democratic institutions. Not only were our own lives in danger, but - and I wouldn't even dare to think about it - we can not even imagine what would have happened if our Heavenly Light Himself would have been present during the meeting!

Luckily we can look back with pride. As One we stood up and proudly sang our national anthem, and showed calmness on a moment that any other inferior state would have collapsed into chaos.
But let us not make any mistake: we should ask ourselves how a Shirerithian, Reginald Smythe, received access to the Assembly. The coincidence of the attack, only minutes after the attack in the Shirerithian Landsraad,and the amount of preparation it would require makes me wonder if there isn't more behind it. We should also ask ourselves in all seriousness if the attack in the Landsraad wasn't simply a distraction, an attempt to shift the blame on us! It's no secret that Shireroth desires large parts of our Realm, but good Kildari, Dalmacijans and Antyans, we all know where your loyalty lies! Who says that certain Shirerithian groups are not seeking a less voluntarily way of reincorporating their old lands into theirs?

Comrades, this is the moment we must show our strength! This is the day to stand up against the western imperialists! This is the day to gather around the Heavenly Throne and defend it with all our might, both on the land as the sea and in the air!

Honourable comrades, I now ask you all: how will we, as a Nation, handle this terrible affair? Shall we strengthen our border patrols? Shall we boycott Shirerithian goods? Or shall we even go further and establish a blockade around their Apollonian possessions and demand to check their cargo before proceeding to Apollonian waters, where certain individuals could attempt to organise our downfall and the downfall of all freedom-loving people on this continent?"

I vow to thee, my Jingdao, all earthly things above,
Entire and whole and harmonious, the service of my love;
The love that asks no question, the love that stands the test,
That lays upon the altar the dearest and the best;
The love that never falters, the love that pays the price,
The love that makes undaunted the final sacrifice.

And there's another country, I've heard of long ago,
Most dear to them that love her, most great to them that know;
We may not count her armies, we may not see her Queen;
Her fortress is a faithful heart, her pride is suffering;
And soul by soul and silently her shining bounds increase,
And her ways are ways of harmoniousness, and all her paths are pure.

Important characters:
Frederik Alfons des Vinandy-Paravel, King of Batavia
Joseph Bartholomeus des Vinandy-Windsor, Prince-Regent of Batavia
Jin San, Diwang of Jingdao, Duke of Kildare

Jonas
Lord of the Fries

Re: Inquiry into the terrorist threats

Post by Jonas »

"Comrades, it becomes more and more clear that the Shirerithian propaganda machine and security services are busy removing all proof of what seems to be a huge conspiracy against Jingdao. The Elwynnese, in a meagre attempt to hide their guilt, even refer to the terrorist in the Landsraad as a Jingdaoese Tegong agent.
I remind everyone of the fact that the last Shirerithian-Kildarian Dutch of Kildare was also murdered by officials from their government, they now only have learned to do it less openly!

Let us not forget how time after time, several sources from overseas refer to the terrorist Reginald Smythe as a former officer and employee in one of the more influential companies of their country, ESB-Jörmungandr Group. To quote the newspaper: 'With a family and good prospects, Mr Smythe did not and still does not fit the profile of a suicide bomber'. This can only mean that the man had not only successfully hidden his evil intentions, but was also used by his employer or/and their military to attack us! We shall never be sure which Shirerithian has given the order, as any useful witnesses and family members is most likely shipped away or brainwashed to avoid the truth from coming out."
Important characters:
Frederik Alfons des Vinandy-Paravel, King of Batavia
Joseph Bartholomeus des Vinandy-Windsor, Prince-Regent of Batavia
Jin San, Diwang of Jingdao, Duke of Kildare

Return to “Haigui Lane 20 [Yuan Archives]”