Shirerithian Imperialist threat

Moderator: [Jingdao] Guanchang

Jonas
Lord of the Fries

Shirerithian Imperialist threat

Post by Jonas »

Comrades

Today I listened to the Batavian Broadcasting Company's Radio and was shocked to hear that the Shirerithian imperialists have dared to interfere in a purely internal matter: the renaming of Aracigrad.
3. To confirm whether or not His Imperial Majesty considers the peace with Jingdao to remain intact, subsequent to the notice regarding their non-adherence to the treaty between the Imperial Republic and the Duchy of Kildare.
Dear Comrades, the Shirerithian imperialists seem to think that an old treaty which was not even signed by our Heavenly Light should influence our current politics. They not only threaten the peace and stability of Micras, but are seeking to destroy our sovereignty! I propose that we ready our Navies and tighten naval patrols around their colonial possessions on Apollonia.

The Jingdaoese Empire will prevail!
Important characters:
Frederik Alfons des Vinandy-Paravel, King of Batavia
Joseph Bartholomeus des Vinandy-Windsor, Prince-Regent of Batavia
Jin San, Diwang of Jingdao, Duke of Kildare

Jonas
Lord of the Fries

Re: Shirerithian Imperialist threat

Post by Jonas »

http://hub.mn/forum/viewtopic.php?p=89192#p89192
Jingdao is not part of that treaty. We CONQUERED Kildare and Gong, we're no successor state.
Huzzah! :daoflag:
Important characters:

Raz
The Mikado, as played on catgut strings

Post by Raz »

These Shiretit dogs should not concern themselves with our cities while Eliria is burning and a cabbage plague is spreading like wildfire! We have likewise objected against their internal modifications.

Reginald Smythe

Post by Reginald Smythe »

Jonas wrote:Comrades

Today I listened to the Batavian Broadcasting Company's Radio and was shocked to hear that the Shirerithian imperialists have dared to interfere in a purely internal matter: the renaming of Aracigrad.
3. To confirm whether or not His Imperial Majesty considers the peace with Jingdao to remain intact, subsequent to the notice regarding their non-adherence to the treaty between the Imperial Republic and the Duchy of Kildare.
Dear Comrades, the Shirerithian imperialists seem to think that an old treaty which was not even signed by our Heavenly Light should influence our current politics. They not only threaten the peace and stability of Micras, but are seeking to destroy our sovereignty! I propose that we ready our Navies and tighten naval patrols around their colonial possessions on Apollonia.

The Jingdaoese Empire will prevail!
Reginald Smythe, wearing the purloined identity badge of Imperial Assembly Servant J5671, began applauding along with the assemblymen and the other indoctrinated drones of the Jingdao terrorist state, as the Dictator's lackey finished his poisonous oration. Still applauding and cheering, he rushed out onto the platform and grabbed the Prince's hands.

"Prince Joseph Myksos?" He exclaimed, with a smile on his face and his eyes radiating with sublime joy. The other man looked at him coldly, inwardly disgusted at being touched by a mere servant. He didn't have time to express that outrage, for Reginald spoke next.

"Elwynn prevails!"

And then the four pounds of Torpex surgically implanted in his gut exploded.

Employee 1635-346 of the ESB-Jörmungandr Group

Raz

Post by Raz »

As smoke filled the Assembly, the national anthem of Jingdao started to play and the councillors started to sing along. They were not sure what had happened, why the Tegong had allowed someone to explode themselves, but they knew one thing.

They loved their country, they loved their Heavenly Light.

( Those unsure what happened, refer to this. )

Raz

Post by Raz »

Craitgod wrote:I must say that treaties like this put the MCS in an awkward position. Unless it was agreed that Aracigrad was to be under dual-sovereignty, as per the Charter, the land is Jingdao's to do what they wish with. The agreement over Aracigrad is between Shireroth and, well, whatever entity is deemed to be the successor of the Apollonian Republic, but once control of the land was officially transferred, such agreements are all down to the signatories. The MCS is not obligated to any clauses of the treaty.

Essentially, if Shireroth desired for Aracigrad to maintain its status, the treaty should have established a more foolproof way of stopping any changes being made to it. The land belongs to Jingdao, so any internal modifications are theirs to make, as far as the MCS is concerned...
The Craitgod supports Jingdaoese sovereignty over Shirerithian imperialism!

Raz

Post by Raz »

Jack wrote:Speaking as a Shirithian, Jingdaoese and member of the Council, I think it's obvious that Jingdao should be allowed to modify their own cities. It was an anti-nationalist Shirithian elite that ensured the loss of Kildare, to complain about that now is not only bad form, it's also rather silly.

I would advise the MCS to do the right thing and allow Jingdao this modification.
As does, surprisingly, the Shiretit MoMA. :posh:

Captain Poldark

Post by Captain Poldark »

*Having survived the bomb blast, and hummed his way through the rendition of the national anthem, Poldark was relieved when the talking resumed.*
Rasmus wrote:
Jack wrote:Speaking as a Shirithian, Jingdaoese and member of the Council, I think it's obvious that Jingdao should be allowed to modify their own cities. It was an anti-nationalist Shirithian elite that ensured the loss of Kildare, to complain about that now is not only bad form, it's also rather silly.

I would advise the MCS to do the right thing and allow Jingdao this modification.
As does, surprisingly, the Shiretit MoMA. :posh:
The scurvy mare that passes for a MoMA, was I think saying that the fate of that obscure town is a just punishment for the lack of patriotism manifested by the Ryker Redquill administration and its capitulation-happy outlook on diplomacy.

Of course, taking the Elf-thingy at her word:
Layla Nefeteri Maliana Verion wrote:I believe that there is no legal basis for this objection. Although I am a Shirithian nationalist until my last breath, and still mourn every day the loss of the Apollonian lands, Jingdao has every right to make internal modifications in the territory they now control because of the actions of a weak Kaiser and a weak Landsraad. It's folly to protest this.
The actions of a strong Kaiser and a strong Landsraad would be to reconquer the place. Perhaps the next enthusiastic pyromaniac wishing to devote themselves to Cato should be steered towards the MoMA Building?
Walter Poldark
Captain-General of the Maritime Free Republic [Jingdao]
Reputable Licensed Trader

Jonas
Lord of the Fries

Post by Jonas »

After singing the anthem, Joseph started with an old patriotic song "Wach auf, Wach auf, du Jingdaoisches Land".

"Let's wake up, comrades, and fight the enemies who try to crush our national pride! Apollonia for Apollonians!" :daoflag:
Important characters:

Jonas
Lord of the Fries

Post by Jonas »

Rasmus wrote: ( Those unsure what happened, refer to this. )
A true hero tried to stop the vile Shirerithian imperialists, this is not even comparable with the disgusting attack in this sacred Assembly, tolerated by the Heavenly Light and endorsed by the Jingdaoese people!
Important characters:

Return to “Haigui Lane 20 [Yuan Archives]”