Jingdao-Thracistan Trade

Entrance to the Imperial Palace. Please first make an appointment with the Heavenly Light or His Imperial Household staff here. DIPLOMATS HERE!

Moderator: [Jingdao] Guanchang

Jingdao-Thracistan Trade

Postby Alperenpresident » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:38 pm

We are a neutral country and we must maintain the balance between two superpowers.After that, we generally aim to improve diplomatic relations with Jingdao.

JINGDAO-THRACISTAN TRADE

1-In the treaty we signed with Los Liberados, '' USSO ships cannot enter 100 miles. ''There is no shortage, which is our USSO ships can pass through Turkenistan.

2-The two countries promise not to attack each other.Both countries support each other if they have to.

3-Jingdao companies can open a factory in Thracistan.
Alperenpresident

Re: Jingdao-Thracistan Trade

Postby Raz » Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:59 pm

There is good information to be found on the wiki if you wish to have relations with the Jingdaoese Empire. Please come back when you have read and understood it.
Light of Heavens
Raz
The Mikado, as played on catgut strings

Postby Jonas » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:23 pm

*A clerk of the diplomatic office sighs, irritated by the disastrous attempt of the Thracistani to make contact.*

"I recommend that your officials first present the necessary tribute to our Heavenly Light and His Imperial Court before proceeding any potential talks. In contrast to a lot of nations, opening a diplomatic relation with the Empire is a rare honour. Showing your goodwill towards our Heavenly Light through tribute is an absolute necessity.

That being said, I'm certain that certain things should be clarified:
1. We have no knowledge of any ban of our vessels in the sea regions. We can only think that this ban has not been enforced properly, or that our ships have perceived your fleet as pirates and crushed its meagre attempts at stopping them, as no reports have come in that our activity has been hampered. Please inform us through proper channels if such actions are undertaken to avoid needless casualties.

2. It strikes me as odd that your nation seeks 'neutrality', while banning (or trying to) shipments, while not doing the same with others. I can only think that your government has been misguided by Los Bananos.

3. How would trade even work if our ships would be banned? I can not imagine any Jing policy approving of a one-sided deal.

Our Heavenly Light seeks the liberty of all Apollonians against imperial oppression. Those who wish to be our friends are always welcomed with open arms, but that would require the end of certain misguided anti-USSO commitments, as we are an important member of it."
Zhang San
Diwang of the Jingdaoese Empire
Jonas
Lord of the Fries

Postby Alperenpresident » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:03 pm

1.Yes, USSO ships have no record of passing through the treaty zone.Navy remained inactive for Civil War reason.I opened the region of Turkenistan due to unnecessary efforts.Already USSO routes do not cross this route (My guess).

2.I think I followed the neutrality policy.Example Phokland Graustark.Although he is an observer member,it is your USSO ally.I didn't offer a treaty because of the Civil War.I will give them the treaties as soon as possible.

I'm withdraw from the request for diplomacy,if you want to establish dipomatic relations with us, it's okay, I may not retreat.If you would like a diplomacy offer, I will present a Traki jet as a tribute to show my army's technical knowledge.
Alperenpresident

Postby Alperenpresident » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:05 pm

İn addition: Turkenistan Tarım
Alperenpresident

Postby Raz » Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:37 pm

Alperenpresident wrote:İn addition: Turkenistan Tarım
Care to elaborate?
Light of Heavens
Raz
The Mikado, as played on catgut strings