• Kasterburg and Los Liberados refuse relations with Jingdao
  • Jingdao lands on dark side of Sweden
  • [CBC News] Haifa Riots, Economy In Recession: Caputian News
  • Demanding an apology

Demanding an apology

Postby Jonas » Sun May 12, 2019 8:04 pm

viewtopic.php?p=169368#p169368

Dear the Foreign minister of Phokland
    We are delighted to see that you want to open foreign relations with the Florian Republic. However, we are deeply concerned about your nations recent application to the USSO. Because of this, we refuse to open relations who are/wish to be members of the organisation. The USSO has been stealing majority of the profit that the Florian Republic has made ever since the end of the War of Lost Brothers. To this day the USSO aligned trade markets are still trying to steal our profits through the so called 'Florian Coast Company', by pirates stealing resources in the ports of Port Farrar. If Phokland join the USSO, they will automatically join these toxic trade markets and you will benefit from Florian profit, which do not accept. So unfortunately we politely decline to open foreign relations with your nation. The only way to open relations at this stage in time is to withdraw from applying to the USSO.

We hope you understand
    James Maddison (Head of foreign relations)

The Florians, while known as incapable of doing anything right, they are masters in failing to be tactful and honest.

Earlier today, our Jing diplomats asked if Floria was pushing this matter concerning piracy to get the Union involved. Their higher ups confirmed that they didn't seek any conflict with our member states, nor organisation. It's a pity that the same day, their Ministry released above statement. The fake news, trying to shift the blame on our Union - and at the same time trying to scare away a young, new member, is unacceptable. I request a retraction of their earlier statement and an official apology.
    Zhang San
    Diwang of the Jingdaoese Empire
    Jonas
    Lord of the Fries

Re: Demanding an apology

Postby Jonas » Sun May 12, 2019 8:08 pm

viewtopic.php?p=169401#p169401

The Florian Senate has responded. I retract my request as I see it fulfilled by the honourable representatives of their administration.
    Zhang San
    Diwang of the Jingdaoese Empire
    Jonas
    Lord of the Fries

Return to Political Consultative Committee (Policon)