[MoS] Communique

Moderator: (Elwynn) Prince of Elwynn

Isabella Kalirion

[MoS] Communique

Post by Isabella Kalirion »

A COMMUNIQUE of the MINISTER OF SECURITY of the BOVIC EMPIRE of the NATOPIAN NATION
Peace Through Vigilence

23.IV.1663

Concerning the Governance of the Elian Union

In accordance with Clause Four of Section Sixteen of the Caprine Code, the Ministry of Security is obliged to investigate whether a collapse of local government has occurred in the Demesnes of this Demesnal Union.

For the purpose of assurance, I require a full account of the activities of your government over the past three years under the Norton calendar.

It is my sincere hope that good order and effective public administration persists in this Demesnal Union, however, if no response to this communique is received within sixty (60) Norton days of this date, it will be the obligation of the Ministry of Security to take over administration of the constituent demesnes of this union, in accordance with the provisions of the Caprine Code.

I thank you in advance for your understanding, assistance, and support.
Last edited by Isabella Kalirion on Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Patroness of Kalir
Elder of the Simrani branch of the House of Ayreon-Kalirion
| Countess of Amity, Mirioth and So-Sara

Isabella Kalirion

Re: [MoS] Communique

Post by Isabella Kalirion »

A COMMUNIQUE of the MINISTER OF SECURITY of the BOVIC EMPIRE of the NATOPIAN NATION
Peace Through Vigilence

18 Friedeber 1663

Concerning the Governance of the Elian Union

Having received no substantive or actual reply to my letter of 23 Regnuary 1663, I have been left with no choice but to declare that a collapse of local government has occurred in the Demesnes of Elijah's Rest, Normark, Llaeng, and the Two Martyrs.

In accordance, therefore, with Clause Four of Section Sixteen of the Caprine Code, the Ministry of Security, on behalf of the Imperial Chancellery, will now assume authority over Elijah's Rest, Normark, Llaeng, and the Two Martyrs to ensure the delivery of governance in the aftermath of the failure of the Elian Union.

Administrative reorganisation shall begin immediately from the date of this order, which marks the end of your reign.
Patroness of Kalir
Elder of the Simrani branch of the House of Ayreon-Kalirion
| Countess of Amity, Mirioth and So-Sara

Return to “Kingdom of Normark”