Maritime Claims Map (prelim)

Archives from the Court of the Verdant Gardens before internal affairs were transferred to the Ministry of Information.

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor, (Natopia) Minister of Information

Nathan

Maritime Claims Map (prelim)

Post by Nathan »

In accordance with the Frenzy's ratification of the MTOCLOS, the Office of the Chancellor was directed to complete a map of the Dominion's territorial waters and reserve zone as defined by that treaty.

The Domestic Ministry is pleased to report on the progress of that map. The territorial waters of the Dominion are clearly defined and present no conflicts with neighbors. The Reserve Zone of the Dominion, however, overlaps with several nations. This has been taken into consideration when drawing up our claims.

In the future, the Domestic and Foreign Ministries will cooperate to create regional and continental treaties with our neighbors to help define these claims.

The ghost of Nathan Waffel-Paine

Elijah Ayreon

Re: Maritime Claims Map (prelim)

Post by Elijah Ayreon »

Email from elijah692@elwnet.com wrote:I like that map! Perhaps we should work together on the maritime boundaries in the Sea of Amokolia? Cape Oleslaad's maritime integrity would need to be defined. Besides, I miss you. We should should do something together. Nau misses you too.

Elijah.

PS. This time, reply to this account, NOT the official one (info@prince.elw). I don't like our relationship being subjected to the Freedom of Information Act. Hugs.
Elijah Ayreon-Dariolin of Waffle-Paine (no longer with us)

Ric.

Nathan

Post by Nathan »

Email from n8dgr8@nol.com wrote:
Re: Map

Eli!

I miss both of you too! Our journey through the northern woods of Iserdia and Cape Farewell were wonderful. Cape Oleslaad is quite complicated, being so close to other nations. I've not known how to direct its development... but, that's a different story. As for Elwynn's other maritime borders I'm sure Mr. Rakira can be coerced to draw something up.

See ya soon sexy, <3 ;) :* :D
Nate
The ghost of Nathan Waffel-Paine

Elijah Ayreon

Post by Elijah Ayreon »

Email from elijah692@elwnet.com wrote:
Re: Re: Map

Nate <3

Aw, you're making me so excited (!!!!!) when you call me "that". So just because of that, I have a surprise for you. Get yourself to Sankt Bartholomä tomorrow at 23:00. Be there or be square.

And please don't ruin this exchange by mentioning that Rakira bore :C

--- Eliiiii

PS. Bring the nanny to Sankt Bartholomä. You "may" need her.

Elijah Ayreon-Dariolin of Waffle-Paine (no longer with us)

Ric.

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur »

(Note to self: repeal freedom of information act)

Return to “Archives”