[Decree of Regulation] Organization of the Verdant Gardens

Archives from the Court of the Verdant Gardens before internal affairs were transferred to the Ministry of Information.

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor, (Natopia) Minister of Information

Naian the Evergreen

[Decree of Regulation] Organization of the Verdant Gardens

Post by Naian the Evergreen »

His Most Bovic Majesty's
Court of the Verdant Gardens

Organization of the Verdant Gardens

As pursuant to Section 3.1 and 3.13 of the Caprine Code, I do hereby regulate by my sole decree, a new order and system for proper government functions in my Court of the Verdant Gardens, in accordance with the following:

1. All business conducted within the Court of the Verdant Gardens shall be assigned to a Bureau.
2. All business of the Court of the Verdant Gardens falls under the review of the Privy Chamberlain. I, or the Privy Chamberlain, The Emperor may appoint Secretaries to manage the various Bureaus.
3. The Bureau of Culture will manage Empire Library, provide designs for coats of arms, flags, and other official symbols.
4. The Bureau of Transportation will provide support to the empire's highway network, airports, seaports, rail network, bridges and all other interdemesnial infrastructure.
5. The Bureau of Development will provide architectural design, urban planning, and cartographic services to the imperial government and to demesnial governments upon request.
6. The Bureau of Administration processes requests to alter the Empire's virtual space and receives all business falling outside the portfolios of the bureaus above.

_____

By the Grace of Bous and the Trees,
Emperor of the Natopians
Faro of Flaventia, Ruler of the Inner and Outer Lands, King of Ziegeland, Raja of Tas Neemia;
Avatar of the House of Waffel-Paine, Scion of the Three Peoples, Vessel of Dual Natures, Progeny of the Once-Living God;
Lord of Yellow Island, Duke of Lochhatonia, Jarl of Jorvik, Marquis of Lükanburg, Lord Maschinekauer, Arch-Druid of the Hazel;
Grand Officer of the Legion of Honor, and Knight of the Holy Lakes
Amended to remove Privy Chamberlain 5/11/2016
Naian

Nathan

Naian the Evergreen

Re: [Decree of Regulation] Organization of the Verdant Garde

Post by Naian the Evergreen »

Updated to remove instances of Privy Chamberlain, the title and office is obsolete. The Emperor will take hands-on responsibility for the Court of the Verdant Gardens.
Naian

Nathan

Return to “Archives”