Moderator: Mahmood Sadri

Malliki Nur Pinito
Major Asshole

Presidential Order 1

Post by Malliki Nur Pinito »

STATE OF TALENORE
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT

Appointment of Prime Minister
In accordance with the Declaration of Sovereignty and Independence, I hereby appoint Deimos Jasonides to the position of Prime Minister. A Cabinet shall be submitted to the Office of the President for appointment.

Signed,
Malliki Nur Pinito
President of the State of Talenore
Malliki Nur Pinito

Deimos Jasonides

Re: Executive Order 1:1

Post by Deimos Jasonides »

(speech to the Parliament)

Ladies and gentlemen,

The President has today appointed me to the position of Prime Minister of the State of Talenore.

It is an honour to be our City-State's first executive leader. I hope I will be able to stand for this.

The programme of the government will first and fore-most be one that makes sure that the State gets the constitution it deserves so that interracial harmony may be achieved. The government aims to make sure that the State has several official languages, and that they are English, Babkhi, Elw and Sanillan.

Further, bills will be introduced to define citizenship, the acquisition and loss of the same. To ensure assimilation to the State, to acquire citizenship, one must be able to speak and write at least two of the official languages fluently, and have a basic understanding of at least one more. For obvious reasons, languages used by the underpriveleged races, such as Creole, French, Spanish and Storish, will not be given any legal protection whatsoever.

Bills will also be introduced to define the borders of the State, and to encourage immigration, to ensure stable labour and housing markets, and many other measures.

I have the honour, ladies and gentlemen, to remain your humble servant.
Deimos Jasonides| Деймоос Ясооннаи | Deimoos Jasoonnai
Grand Officer of the Holy Order of the Strait of Barbary
Former Prime Minister of the State of Talenore
Former Sovereign Prince of Elwynn

Just another Ric

Return to “Archive”