Samuel’s got you covered.

The local bar.
Marcus Myksos
actually talented brother of

Samuel’s got you covered.

Post by Marcus Myksos »

The ruff looking biker takes a big thug from his bottle as he sees you approaching.

"Eh kid so you wanted to know about all the local players, well order yourself a drink and Let old Sam Tell you everything you need to know. "
Fight the fascist mods :madviking:

Marcus Myksos

Re: Samuel’s got you covered.

Post by Marcus Myksos »

The Grave Diggers

They’re new kids on the block. Gangbangers and common crooks that learned a handful of necromantic tricks and have been causing a ruckus for the last decade.

See ten years ago this one kid in the Moradi family had a falling out with his pops and set out on his own. But of course not before stealing a handful of books and scrolls detailing necromantic rituals and spells. Ever since then he’s been recruiting Voltrue’s best and brightest into his gang. Joining them is actually pretty easy from what I hear but don’t expect a full education in the necromantic arts. Members usually only know like one spell unless they are some bigshot in the gang.

The necromantic and brain power are both distributed in the same way in that gang. The top level gets it all. The cannon fodder causes a lot of trouble but is quickly disposed of. Nobody told them that just because you can lob a flaming skull at someone doesn’t mean your immune to bullets.

Currently they are in a gang war with the Lokari. Both are trying to get their hands on as much drugs, weapons and money so that they too can one day sit at the big boy table.
Last edited by Marcus Myksos on Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Marcus Myksos

Post by Marcus Myksos »

The Lokari

Rebels without a cause, or a brain sometimes they are even missing a few limbs.
Third rate mediums and psychics. Basically these are the guys who learned just enough about the soul and spirit of man so they could figure out a way to punch people with it.

Honestly it’s hard to tell what they want, just anarchy I guess. They like to call them self-freedom fighters and free thinkers but I think they are just another street gang trying to make a name for itself, just jumping to rebel against anything and everyone .

Unlike The Grave Diggers their power structure is less solid, don’t even think there is one.
They can still be a real danger as even with the newer members you never know what to expect with these fuckers. Telepathy, mind reading, making your head explode hell I even once saw one tear some poor bugger’s ghost out.
Your average Lokari is dangerous but luckily they are not that numerous or well organized.

Marcus Myksos

Post by Marcus Myksos »

The Moradi family

Don’t you know, they are a family of upstanding entrepreneurs who stand for family values and work together with the government for a better tomorrow.

But seriously that group is your all-inclusive menu of the sick and messed up.

They are one the few remaining old time cults who have not been absorbed by the Voltrue government. I heard that back in the day the family joined Marcus voluntarily and thus got speared when Marcus Started purging Vervolkkommnung from cults and covens. Since then they made sure that they could continue their research and dealings in the fucked up, without government supervision. But yeah you name it they do it. Necromancy, flesh shaping, animalism, spirit wielding, the whole shebang.

And that is just the supernatural stuff. Over the centuries they got their fingers into all kind of businesses. Construction, farming, fishing, technology, medicine… you name it they are somehow connected to it.

They usually work through hired help and servants. Rarely does a member of the family leave one of their mansions. Sometimes their proxies even get adopted into the family themselves. Back in the day it this was a rare occurrence reserved for the truly spectacular but it has been happening more and more lately.

The family elders seem to be getting rather desperate to get some fresh blood in the family. I guess that keeping the bloodline pure doesn’t seem look as glorious today as it did 8 centuries ago

Return to “The Kelpie”