noon

Moderators: (Shireroth) Prefect of Shirekeep, (Shireroth) Court Historian, (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) Kaiser

Yulodion E'nothwocep

noon

Post by Yulodion E'nothwocep »

T E'nothwocep navigated the comment section of the website of The Shirekeep Times. He submitted the following comment on the article:
I am surprised :O that the magic used by the liches to keep themselves alive (or used by whomever has put them in that state, be it some magician somewhere or some deity) cannot also be used to prevent the flooding. Though maybe I'm wrong. LOL.

And as an alternative to constructing elevated walkways of the sort shown in that photograph, might I also suggest to the Shirekeep public works department that they provide stilts for all persons? I think coin operated stilt rentals could generated much revenue for the city. And, for accessibility purposes, wheelchairs with oversized wheels and seats with adjustable clearance above the ground. That will ensure a happy and dry populace. Just my two cents worth...
Last edited by Yulodion E'nothwocep on Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Continuator
"The devil in the details"

Re: City Government moves into new facilities

Post by Continuator »

The Shirekeep Times is a phishing site run by Yardistani cybercriminals, who now have your account details. Congratulations. Try the Shirekeep Gazette next time.

Jeremy H. Archer

Post by Jeremy H. Archer »

The Tarjeisson Trust wrote:The Shirekeep Times is a phishing site run by Yardistani cybercriminals, who now have your account details. Congratulations. Try the Shirekeep Gazette next time.
The Shirekeep Gazette is a front for anarcho-communist rebels of Safir origin, all contributors to that malicious web page shall be found and prosecuted.

Try the Shirekeep Vindicator instead...
Jeremy Harwinsson Archer, Warden of the Imperial Constabulary and Captain of Investigations of the Shirekeep City Guard

Altea Lomax

Post by Altea Lomax »

Jeremy H. Archer wrote:
The Tarjeisson Trust wrote:The Shirekeep Times is a phishing site run by Yardistani cybercriminals, who now have your account details. Congratulations. Try the Shirekeep Gazette next time.
The Shirekeep Gazette is a front for anarcho-communist rebels of Safir origin, all contributors to that malicious web page shall be found and prosecuted.

Try the Shirekeep Vindicator instead...
I have seen for myself how the sausage known as the Shirekeep Gazette is made, and I can assure you it not a front for anything, much less safir anarcho-communists (indeed no other pair of terms I have heard are more at cross purposes). Your naked contempt for the freedom of the press does so well to induce vomiting that Ipecac no longer need be sold within the Imperial County, and I suggest that, for this reason, you depart from the constabulary for good.
Altea Lomax
Provost of the Posts
Vicereine of Brookshire
Seneschal and March Low Judge of Zy-Rodun
Town Postmaster of Tarkyr, Zy-Rodun
Played by Hālian

Jeremy H. Archer

Post by Jeremy H. Archer »

Mister Governor, you can expect a visit of the Constabulary in the upcoming days as part of our ongoing investigation into subversive elements connected to the Safir threat.
Jeremy Harwinsson Archer, Warden of the Imperial Constabulary and Captain of Investigations of the Shirekeep City Guard

Return to “Shirekeep Reconstruction Commission”