Congratulations

Archives preserved from the era of Brettania.

Moderator: Ira Altain

Edward Weatherill

Congratulations

Post by Edward Weatherill »

Congratulations on the recent reunification, I'm in full support of it! I don't know what changes occurred after the establishment of the two kingdoms, but prior to this there was a county named Kent. Provided you accept new people and as this county bears a special meaning for me, can I take over it?
Worker's Party Prime Minister of Alrodey

Benjamin Rivers

Re: Congratulations

Post by Benjamin Rivers »

Welcome to Brettania, Mr. Weatherill. The County of Kent is a part of the Lordship of Hartshire. Hartshire and the other lordships of the Home Isles are now under the jurisdiction of Great Willow. As we do not have individual fora for counties, I would encourage you to consider rule of Hartshire (which includes Kent, Dartmoor, and Hampshire). You may find Hartshire's forum here.
Benjamin Rivers
King of Willowshire

Edward Weatherill

Very warm welcome, thank you! I've sent you a PM with my thoughts and plans inside :)

Edward Weatherill

Benjamin Rivers wrote:Welcome to Brettania, Mr. Weatherill. The County of Kent is a part of the Lordship of Hartshire. Hartshire and the other lordships of the Home Isles are now under the jurisdiction of Great Willow. As we do not have individual fora for counties, I would encourage you to consider rule of Hartshire (which includes Kent, Dartmoor, and Hampshire). You may find Hartshire's forum here.
Turns out you're right :P

Return to “Brettania Archives”