An introduction from your neighbours of Eklesia

The heart of Constancian political power - this is the office of the Mesazōn.

Moderators: (Constancia) Basileus, (Constancia) Mesazon

Konstantine EKL

An introduction from your neighbours of Eklesia

Post by Konstantine EKL »

To the great people of Constancia,

My name is Konstantine, priest, archbishop of Eklesia and the de-facto political leader of my people. Eklesia is a small nation made up of the descendants of an ancient religious cult in the highlands of central Eura. We wish to grow relations with the outside world, but especially our neighbours on the Euran continent.

We trust that you have seen that we recently signed a treaty with our mutual ally, Raspur, who have committed to assisting us defend ourselves. Noting your relationship, it is within all of our interests, we feel, for the indigenous states of Eura to have and maintain a prosperous relationship.

We graciously await your reply.
Konstantine Balanchivadze
Spiritual Leader of Eklesia

Primo de Aguilar

Apologies for the delay!

Post by Primo de Aguilar »

The Free and Associative Kingdom of Constancia

Unto His Most Reverend Holiness Konstantine Balanchivadze
Archbishop and Spiritual Leader of Eklesia

does the Autokrator of Constancia, in the name of His Majesty the Basileus, Petros III, send high greetings.

We support your notions for the indigenous states of Eura to have and maintain a prosperous relationship, and look forward to strengthening friendly, prosperous, and mutually-beneficial relations with our neighbors.

In this regard, we invite Your Holiness to submit the beginnings of a proposed treaty between our nations and peoples, and bid Your Holiness welcome to this side of the Euran continent. We likewise await your gracious reply.

I have the privilege to convey my assurances of the highest consideration to Your Holiness.

Jaime Augustin Joaquin Primo de Aguilar
Autokrator of the Free and Associative Kingdom of Constancia.

Return to “Nirytos House”