To seek advice

The heart of Constancian political power - this is the office of the Mesazōn.

Moderators: (Constancia) Basileus, (Constancia) Mesazon

Basileusa Cleo

To seek advice

Post by Basileusa Cleo »

A LETTER FROM THE BASILEUSA MEGALIOTATE, AUTOKRATEIRA OF THE KINGDOM OF CONSTANCIA

Dear Mesazōn Metaxas,

The term of the present fourth Synklētos is coming towards its end, therefore the Basileus and I are seeking your advice on its dissolution and the summoning of a new Synklētos.

Cleo
Basileusa Megaliótate Cleo
Autokrateira of Constancia

(Co-Ruler)

Déspoina of the Basileusian town of Petros

Strategos Metaxas

Re: To seek advice

Post by Strategos Metaxas »

Your Majesty,

After the traumas of the Euran War, which is perhaps the defining collective experience of your realm, I would advise that a longer period of dissolution for the Synklētos is advisable on this occasion. This will afford a period of pause and reflection, allow for the realignment of existing political parties and perhaps the formation of new ones.

To that end it is my proposal that the Synklētos be dissolved by the 19th of August, with elections to be held on 27th of August and the fifth session of the Synklētos to commence on the 1st of September 2016.

Andreas Metaxas | Mesazōn of Constancia | Exkoubitorōn Theos

Basileusa Cleo

Re: To seek advice

Post by Basileusa Cleo »

A LETTER FROM THE BASILEUSA MEGALIOTATE, AUTOKRATEIRA OF THE KINGDOM OF CONSTANCIA

Dear Mesazōn Metaxas,

Your opinion and advice is most appreciated and duly noted. The Basileus will issue the appropriate proclamations in due course. We have been advised that specific legislation may be passed by the new Synklētos to make the process of forming new parties more clear and accountable, until this time power over creation of political parties rests in the Basileus upon the advice of the Mesazōn.

Cleo
Basileusa Megaliótate Cleo
Autokrateira of Constancia

(Co-Ruler)

Déspoina of the Basileusian town of Petros

Return to “Nirytos House”