Official Gazette

Moderators: (Constancia) Basileus, (Constancia) Autokrator

Primo de Aguilar

Official Gazette

Post by Primo de Aguilar »

Πετερ Τηε Τηιρδ Basileus, Supreme Lord of Vey, Portus Felix, Ad Pontes, Elaion, Craiss and Metaxia, Cario, Idolgi, Ithonion, Oranjesion, Nivardom, and Aqaba, Defender and Protector of the Patriarchal Orthodox Faith To Our trusty and well beloved loyal servants and subjects To all whom these presents shall come, the Basileus Megaliótate sends

GREETING:

WHEREAS Our Most Trusted and Honoured Autokrator Jaime Agustin Joaquin Primo de Aguilar, Kanikleios to Basileusa Megaliótate Cleo, Strategos of Oranje, Grand Knight Commander of The Order of the Great Kingdom of Constancia and in recognition of His proven ability and wisdom in the service of Our Crown and Realm and His deserved place in Constancia, and to thank Him for His explicit service

LET IT THEREFORE BE KNOWN that We do by these Presents hereby thank Our Most Trusted and Honoured Autokrator Jaime Agustin Joaquin Primo de Aguilar for His service to Us, Our Basileusa and Realm

and hereby create and prefer Our Most Trusted and Honoured Autokrator Jaime Agustin Joaquin Primo de Aguilar to the State, Degree, Style, Dignity, Title and Honour of Prince of Molivadia, and we do so invest and grant him Our Molivadisan Theme and Province, excluding the Principality of Nivardom, to be hereafter known as the Principality of Molivadia for his maintenance and that of his natural heirs, that, should he be so pleased, he may reside and govern there and direct and defend those parts, to hold to himself and the natural heirs of his body, forever.

AND FINALLY WE DECLARE that He may enjoy and use all the Rights, Privileges, Preeminences, Immunities and Advantages to the Honour of a Prince of Constancia and that from now on, He shall be known as His Serene and Eminent Highness The Prince of Molivadia, with rank next to Us, Our Basileusa, Cleo, and Our Beloved Daughter, The Princess Olympia, Princess of Nivardom.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF We have caused these Our Letters to be made Patent.

WITNESS Ourselves at Our City of Aqaba on the 12th day of the 10th month of Psydros 1667 in the 48th year of Our Reign, in the presence of our First Imperial Synkletos.

Primo de Aguilar

Re: Official Gazette

Proclamation Announcing the Establishment of the Principality of Molivadia and the Accession of the Prince of Molivadia

By His Serene and Eminent Highness The Prince of Molivadia, Imperial Senator, Kanikleios to Basileusa Megaliótate Cleo, Strategos of Oranje, Grand Knight Commander of The Order of the Great Kingdom of Constancia, Autokrator of Constancia

To All to Whom these Presents shall come,

Greeting:

A Proclamation

Whereas His Imperial Majesty Basileus Petros III, by Letters Patent under the Great Seal of Constancia bearing date the 12th day of the 10th month of Psydros 1667 in the 48th year of His Imperial Majesty's Reign, in the presence of the First Imperial Synkletos, was graciously pleased to consecrate me to be Prince of Molivadia, and further, in and by the said Letters Patent, authorized, empowered and commanded me to exercise and perform all and singular the powers and directions contained in the aforesaid Letters Patent

And Whereas, in accordance with the aforesaid Letters Patent, I have caused the aforesaid Letters Patent under the Great Seal of Constancia appointing me to be Prince in and over Molivadia to be read and published with all due solemnity

Now, Therefore, Know You that I have thought fit to issue this Proclamation in order to make known His Imperial Majesty’s said Will and Pleasure and to make known that I have entered upon the duties of the Prince of Molivadia

And I do Hereby require and command that all and singular His Imperial Majesty’s Officers and Ministers in Molivadia and the Imperial State of Constancia do continue in the execution of their several and respective offices, places and employments, and that His Imperial Majesty’s loving subjects and all others whom these Presents may concern do take notice thereof and govern themselves accordingly.

Given under my Hand and Seal of the Principality at Government House, this 15th day of the 10th month of Psydros 1667 in the 48th year of His Imperial Majesty's Reign

Primo de Aguilar

Decree instituting the Council of Molivadia

By His Serene and Eminent Highness The Prince of Molivadia, Imperial Senator, Kanikleios to Basileusa Megaliótate Cleo, Strategos of Oranje, Grand Knight Commander of The Order of the Great Kingdom of Constancia, Autokrator of Constancia

To All to Whom these Presents shall come,

Greeting:

Whereas His Imperial Majesty Basileus Petros III, by Letters Patent under the Great Seal of Constancia bearing date the 12th day of the 10th month of Psydros 1667 in the 48th year of His Imperial Majesty's Reign, in the presence of the First Imperial Synkletos, was graciously pleased to consecrate me to be Prince of Molivadia, and further, in and by the said Letters Patent, authorized, empowered and commanded me to exercise and perform all and singular the powers and directions contained in the aforesaid Letters Patent, and

Whereas we have need of a body of advisers for counsel regarding the good and proper government of the Principality of Molivadia,

Now, therefore, the Prince of Molivadia, by the powers vested unto him by law, commands the following:

1. There is created a Council of Molivadia to advise the Prince of Molivadia on the good and proper government of the Prinicipality of Molivadia. Members of the Council of Molivadia shall be styled, "The Most Honorable" and shall have predence within the Prinicipality of Molivadia next to the Prince of Molivadia, and shall serve at the pleasure of the Prince of Molivadia, serving accordingly even beyond the demise of the Prince.

2. The Council shall be presided by the Prince of Molivadia, or on his absence, by a Lord President, appointed by the Prince of Molivadia and serving at his pleasure. The Council shall be served by a Lord Secretary, appointed by the Prince of Molivadia and serving at his pleasure. The quorum of the Council shall be three members, with the Prince of Molivadia included in such quorum.

3. All members shall swear an oath prescribed by the Prince of Molivadia, and shall not disclose any details or proceedings of the Council unless with leave of the Prince of Molivadia, on pain of execution for treason.

4. The following individuals are appointed to the Council of Molivadia:

Her Imperial Highness The Princess Olympia, Princess of Nivardom

Zir Illustris The Most Trusted and Honoured Strategos Geórgios Maniakes, Magister-Generalissimus of the Imperial Army of Shireroth, Sentinel of the Kingdom, Grand Knight Commander of The Order of the Great Kingdom of Constancia

Mesazon Nikola Stavridis

Minister for Molivadia Alexios Paxos

Speaker Basil Tzimiskes of the Imperial Senate

Imperial Senator Demetrios Thesalonikis

Imperial Senator Sarah Dravot

Imperial Senator Garvin Hendriksson

All incumbent Ministers of the Crown

Given under my Hand and Seal of the Principality at Government House, this 16th day of the 10th month of Psydros 1667 in the 48th year of His Imperial Majesty's Reign

Primo de Aguilar

His Serene and Eminent Highness the Prince of Molivadia by the Grace of the Basileus Grand Knight Commander of The Order of the Great Kingdom of Constancia, Kanikleios of Basileusa Megaliotate and Autokrator of Constancia, Co-Ruler of the Kingdom

To all whom these commands shall come, the Autokrator sends

GREETING:

WHEREAS His Imperial Majesty Basileus Petros III, by Letters Patent under the Great Seal of Constancia bearing date the 12th day of the 10th month of Psydros 1667 in the 48th year of His Imperial Majesty's Reign, in the presence of the First Imperial Synkletos, was graciously pleased to consecrate me to be Prince of Molivadia, and further, in and by the said Letters Patent, authorized, empowered and commanded me to exercise and perform all and singular the powers and directions contained in the aforesaid Letters Patent, and

WHEREAS I have taken into consideration the Name and Title of our Princely House

In the name and with the authority of

Πετερ Τηε Τηιρδ
Basileus, Supreme Lord of Vey, Portus Felix, Ad Pontes, Elaion, Craiss and Metaxia, Cario, Idolgi, Ithonion, Oranjesion, Nivardom, and Aqaba, Defender and Protector of the Patriarchal Orthodox Faith

LET IT THEREFORE BE KNOWN that henceforth this House shall be known, styled, and titled as the House of Santiago-Santander, of Molivadia, of the Imperial State of Constancia

AND WE DO FURTHER DECLARE that all my descendants shall bear the Name of Primo de Aguilar

AND WE DO FURTHER DECLARE that this House shall be considered a corporation sole within the Imperial State of Constancia, governed under such Rules as the Prince of Molivadia may be pleased to promulgate

AND FINALLY WE DECLARE that these commands reach all Subjects in the Kingdom and all others throughout Micras

WITNESS Ourself at Government House, this 18th day of the 10th month of Psydros 1667 in the 48th year of His Imperial Majesty's Reign

By The Autokrator Himself Signed with His Own Hand,

Jaime Augustin Joaquin Princeps Molivadia

Primo de Aguilar

Primo de Aguilar wrote:

His Serene and Eminent Highness the Prince of Molivadia by the Grace of the Basileus Grand Knight Commander of The Order of the Great Kingdom of Constancia, Kanikleios of Basileusa Megaliotate and Autokrator of Constancia, Co-Ruler of the Kingdom

To all whom these commands shall come, the Autokrator sends

GREETING:

WHEREAS His Imperial Majesty Basileus Petros III, by Letters Patent under the Great Seal of Constancia bearing date the 12th day of the 10th month of Psydros 1667 in the 48th year of His Imperial Majesty's Reign, in the presence of the First Imperial Synkletos, was graciously pleased to consecrate me to be Prince of Molivadia, and further, in and by the said Letters Patent, authorized, empowered and commanded me to exercise and perform all and singular the powers and directions contained in the aforesaid Letters Patent, and

WHEREAS we have taken into consideration the petitions for asylum of several individuals from beyond our shores

In the name and with the authority of

Πετερ Τηε Τηιρδ
Basileus, Supreme Lord of Vey, Portus Felix, Ad Pontes, Elaion, Craiss and Metaxia, Cario, Idolgi, Ithonion, Oranjesion, Nivardom, and Aqaba, Defender and Protector of the Patriarchal Orthodox Faith

LET IT THEREFORE BE KNOWN that we grant the following individuals asylum in the Imperial State of Constancia, residence in the Principality of Molivadia, and citizenship in the Imperial State of Constancia:

Daniyal ibn Daniyal Simrani-Kalirion, The Prince of Modan
Isabella Merrick
Horsten Merrick
Baliq Buerda Tetcher
Novichoka Vladimorvna (f.)
Daniel Hosiahrion
Sabine Erika Rukovodna (f.)
Augustus Mirkdale
Madani Simrani (f.)
Thérèse Marozzi (f.)
Malik Arrānāni
Hovo Erfan Rostami
Aslan Abolfazl Hovanesian
Golzar Khajag Kevorkian
Shapur Vardan Sarkissian
Yusif Shahrokh Avagyan
Clarissa Moor (f.)
Anreas Natanion
Carl Taylor-Citron
Keghart Davtyan
Klemens Schuchert
Yaqov Rai-El
Madani Allus-Zhayatar (f.)
Cassianus Funar
Henrietta Moor (f.)
Claus Glas
Agilulf Vasilescu
Vahagn Gelashvili
Tshohgal Taardoheqoorormes
Stepan Nicolai
Engelbert Toloni
Claudio Muraro
Abram Constantin
Valter Aloisi
Hariwald Valerio
Ferdinando Albani
Garshāsp Kaveh
Alam Hoveida
Eskander Allus
Dzhak Aleqzandermes
Daniel Vilyamion
Eliza Carstens (f.)
Aurangzeb al-Osman
Nilufar al-Osman (f.)
Daniyal al-Osman
Adam al-Osman
Samira al-Osman (f.)

AND WE DO FURTHER DECLARE that the following individuals are appointed to the Council of Molivadia:

Daniyal ibn Daniyal Simrani-Kalirion, The Prince of Modan

AND WE DO FURTHER DECLARE that no person shall molest nor harm them under pain of my displeasure

AND FINALLY WE DECLARE that these commands reach all Subjects in the Kingdom and all others throughout Micras

WITNESS Ourself at Government House, this 21st day of the 4th month of Heliotropios 1668 in the 49th year of His Imperial Majesty's Reign

By The Autokrator Himself Signed with His Own Hand,

Jaime Augustin Joaquin Princeps Molivadia

Return to “Nivardom Province”