Establishment of Heil Walstadt

Historical archive of Walstadt under the reign of the Von Walstadt family.
Welf von Walstadt

Establishment of Heil Walstadt

Post by Welf von Walstadt »

ESTABLISHMENT OF HEIL WALSTADT

It is declared and made law in the Enlightened Realm of Greater Walstadt that:

Upon promulgation of this decree, an organisation by the name of Heil Walstadt is established. This organisation is ordered to construct two hospitals in our demesne, one in the City of Whales and one in the City of Cows. Funding for the hospitals will be arranged by the Enlightened Chancellery who will collect tithes from the nobility in order to pay for all expenses.

The hospital in the City of Cows shall include a medical research facility under the supervision of Doctor Abdullah al-Zaraqi. His research shall focus on the medical applications of Laeng Cabbage, especially in the field of gynaecology.

So ordered by the Great Enlightened King in the daor 235.

Welf von Walstadt

Re: Establishment of Heil Walstadt

I would like to take this moment to thank doctor Al-Zaraqi to come to Walstadt to enlighten us with his expertise. I am sure that under his supervision we will be able to reduce the risk of maternal death to less than 1 in 50 in the coming years.

Noor bint Daniyal

Post by Noor bint Daniyal »

My Lord

May I advise your Majesty not to grant Dr al Zaraqi any favours until such time that he has been cleared of all his criminal allegations in the court system of our sister realm Elwynn?
Noor as-Salaam
NOOR AS-SALAAM BINT DANIYAL UMRA SULEIMAN AYREON-KALIRION IBN AL-MAJEED AL-OSMAN BIN SATHRATI AF ETTLINGUM FREYU UMM ZAHIR AL-DIN OF WAFFEL-PAINE
Queen of Goldshire, the Elian Lands, Leng, Elwynn, Amokolia and Uppland

Welf von Walstadt

Granting favours! My dear lady, we need a doctor. I am of course well aware of the proceedings and have paid for a very good attorney myself.

Return to “Archive of the Great Enlightened King”