A Letter from the Ambassador

Moderator: [Jingdao] Guanchang

Verion
Ayn Rand's toyboy

A Letter from the Ambassador

Post by Verion »

Y Swyddfa Dramor y Gwlad y Calbain

Your Imperial Majesty,

It is my honour to write you this letter in my new position of Ambassador to the Empire of Jingdao. As a fellow member of the Blackrock Pact, the Calbain government estimates Jingdao to be among our closest allies on Micras. The historic connections between our nations are strong. One of the most fruitful ages of our nation occured under the leadership of King Jack I, who was born and raised in Southbatavia, Jingdao's predecessor.

Of course there are some black pages in our history. It is known to all that Empress Sisera had a different onlook on the Calbain nation as Emperor Simon, who will always have our respect and admiration. We regard the Blackrock Pact as an indication of a new step that has been taken in the longstanding history between Calbion and Jingdao, and I wish to thank the Jingdaoese government for their display of good will towards us.

As a token of our respect and friendship, the commissionaire carrying this letter will provide you with a bottle of first-class Calbain Whisky.

Regards,

Jon Cowan,
Ambassador to the Jingdaoese Empire
Llysgennad i'r Ymerodraeth Jingdaoidd
1.Titus Morvayne, Prefect of Shirekeep, Count of the Skyla Islands
2.Eki Aholibamah Verion, Queen in the North
3. Ludovic Verion, Lord of Blackstone and Governor-General of the Iron Company
4. Jeremy Harwinsson Archer, super sleuth

Jonas
Lord of the Fries

Re: A Letter from the Ambassador

Post by Jonas »

One of the servants listened approvingly to the content of the letter and thought to himself: Good to hear that Jingdao can still trust upon some loyal friends in this dangerous world.
Important characters:
Frederik Alfons des Vinandy-Paravel, King of Batavia
Joseph Bartholomeus des Vinandy-Windsor, Prince-Regent of Batavia
Jin San, Diwang of Jingdao, Duke of Kildare

Return to “Calbion”