[Baronial Decree] The Countship of Holwinn

Moderators: Kyle Kilynn, (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) Kaiser, (Shireroth) Duke of Goldshire

Kizzy Drakland

[Baronial Decree] The Countship of Holwinn

Post by Kizzy Drakland »

A Decree of the Baroness of Ynnraile

Under the Codex Aureus, as Baroness of Ynnraile I have de facto control and authority over its two constituent Counties: Holwinn and Syrelwynn. I have avoided claiming these Countships by name in case a young noble arose from the countryside to govern. However, with the possibility of Grand Duchess Noor's Constitution coming into effect, I must ensure my work in Holwinn and Demonsfall remain protected. I do thereby claim, with my authority and right as Baroness of Ynnraile, the County and Countship of Holwinn.

Furthermore, to maintain my legacy over Demonsfall, I name my son, Kyle Kilynn, as my heir to the County of Holwinn. Should I die or abdicate I request the Goldshirian Government to recognize his right to continue in my stead.

In This Six Thousand and Fifty-fourth Year Ab Sectora Condita, at the Palace of Syrelwynn, by My Baronial Hand it is Done,
Kizzy Drakland
Demon-Queen of the Community of Goëtia

Nathan

Kyle Kilynn

Re: [Baronial Decree] The Countship of Holwinn

Post by Kyle Kilynn »

Hello mother. I've decided to come visit you here too. I think it's time I spent some time with you... before it's too late.
Kyle Kilynn of Waffel-Paine
Duke of New Dracoheim, Count-Elector in the Most Serene Union, Count of Ynnraile
Nathan

Nostalgia

Post by Nostalgia »

What a stunningly beautiful young man. Good he's now in Shireroth, thought Nostalgia :demon:
Nostalgia I The Eager

Former Countess of Amarr
Former Crown Councillor of Lichbrook

Ryker
The Third Ryke

Post by Ryker »

Nostalgia wrote:What a stunningly beautiful young man. Good he's now in Shireroth, thought Nostalgia :demon:
Ryker wondered where that voice was coming from but decided that such should be expected, given the dose of LSD he had just taken. :drunk:
Ryker00X
Ryker of the Sovereign Confederation
Head of House Redquill

Return to “Ynnraile”