Whispers at Night

Moderators: Kyle Kilynn, (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) Kaiser, (Shireroth) Duke of Goldshire

Kizzy Drakland

Whispers at Night

Post by Kizzy Drakland »

"DEK!" Kizzy spring up out of bed, drenched in cold sweat. Her eyes adjusted to the darkness. "Oh," she laid back down and the chain of events leading up to Dek's death replayed in her mind, as if she was watching a movie, "I remember these things happening, I just don't remember physically doing them." Her eyes welled up with tears, "Oh Dek... the only man I ever thought I could... love," She buried her face in the pillows and cried herself to sleep.

The Emberbark, with its constant dull orange glow, sat on Kizzy's nightstand, now it radiated with a bright, red glow.

"Kizzy! OH Kizzy please wake up!"

Kizzy's eyes opened wide, "D-Dek? No, I'm dreaming."

"No Kizzy, it's me. Part of me was sealed into the Emberbark. Now I'm trapped in here with the essence of Rrakanychan. The daemon is using you Kizzy! He made you kill me, he made you disfigure Mudd at the Guild Congress."

"I- I killed you? And Mudd... Mudd deserved it."

"Yes you killed me Kizzy, but I forgive you, you weren't in control. That's the daemon seeping into you Kizzy, you know Mudd didn't deserve to have his face covered in burns."

"I don't deserve your forgiveness Dek. Perhaps I can join you in the Emberbark if I turn it on myself."

"No, Kizzy, you won't be able to, let alone I won't let or want you to. The Emberbark controls itself. But I can influence it. Together we can achieve your original goal, reshape Demonsfall into a functional city and purge the evil."

"Ok Dek, I trust you. What do we do?"

"Kizzy my dear, we start a riot."
Kizzy Drakland
Demon-Queen of the Community of Goëtia

Nathan

Return to “Ynnraile”