Foreign Subpoena Request - NVPD - SCUE Investigation

Moderators: (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) Kaiser, (Shireroth) Duke of Goldshire

Wil
Executed in accordance with imperial law

Foreign Subpoena Request - NVPD - SCUE Investigation

Post by Wil »

THE NEW VADUZ POLICE DEPARTMENT

To the High Court of Justice of The Royal Government of Goldshire:

I am Chief of Police of the Royal City and Principality of New Vaduz. As a part of our investigations into the inability of noted businessman and City resident Thadeus Laing's inability to access some of his funds on the Small Commonwealth Unified Economy (SCUE) system, we hereby issue a subpoena of all documents that may be needed as a part of this investigation to the present SCUE Administrator, Daniyal Sikander Dravot, whose wife Liv Dravot is Khanum of Cabbagefall and is believed to have residence in Cabbagefall in the Duchy of Goldshire himself. Since Minister Sikander Dravot is presently a citizen of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth, we are dispatching this request to your Office.

Minister Sikander Dravot is asked to provide the following documents to the New Vaduz Police Department (NVPD) within three (3) days:

* The last 5 transactions on the SCUE bank
* The current values of the SCUE bank accounts "avontuurco" and "vrolijkheidnv" and whether they still exist
* Any communications he may have had with officials of Republiek Vlaanderen (of any rank or importance) concerning a) requests to transfer account balances from or b) close or remove the two aforementioned accounts

Although it seems that Craitland does not have an INTERMICROPOL Treaty with Shireroth, nonetheless, we submit this request to the Goldshirithian authorities with request that it may be dispatched to the relevant police organization of the City of Cabbagefall, in the spirit of "Section 3: Cooperation" of the The Treaty of Osĵätoņ. Subsequently, we request that the police organization in the City of Cabbagefall deliver this Notice of Subpoena to Minister Sikander Dravot. I represent local law enforcement in New Vaduz and we consider this to be a local-to-local matter at this time that does not involve our respective national governing authorities.

We appreciate and thank you for your cooperation on this matter.

Sincerely,

Gothule Ketchemahl
Chief of Police, New Vaduz

Armin Jamal-Arminzadeh

Re: Foreign Subpoena Request - NVPD - SCUE Investigation

Post by Armin Jamal-Arminzadeh »

Dear Chief Ketchemahl

The Imperial Republic has a policy of not extraditing citizens to other countries, unless the country in question is part of the SANE alliance. This policy is upheld in your case, as well.

I trust that settles the matter. Good day.

Armin Jamal-Arminzadeh
Secretary to Our Lady The Radiant Sun
Armin Jamal-Arminzadeh
President of the Senate of the Elwynnese Republic

Wil
Executed in accordance with imperial law

Post by Wil »

THE NEW VADUZ POLICE DEPARTMENT

To the High Court of Justice of The Royal Government of Goldshire:

Thank you for the quick response.

Unfortunately, there appears to be a misunderstanding. We are not asking for any extradition of any person at this time. The request is strictly a request for documents, a subpoena, and not an extradition request. Furthermore, we can receive the documents from Mr Sikander Dravot electronically, meaning he does not have to travel or meet us anywhere. I hope that clears up any confusion and that Mr Sikander Dravot can be delivered this subpoena request.

Furthermore we would like to state that our team of criminal profilers has begun developing a list of possible suspects, and that Mr Sikander Dravot and any individuals associated with The Tarjeisson Trust, for that matter, are not among them at this time.

We appreciate and thank you for your cooperation on this matter.

Sincerely,

Gothule Ketchemahl
Chief of Police, New Vaduz

Continuator
"The devil in the details"

Post by Continuator »

We are not interested in providing customer service or resolution. I might have gotten back to you if you hadn't started acting daft on the subject but -as you have - I won't.

SCUE is finished, please do not engage in any further correspondence on the subject.

Have a nice day.

Kaiseress Noor

Post by Kaiseress Noor »

Mr Ketchemahl

I am willing to bring restitution, provided that you – along with the Laing family – by your free collective choice, declare yourselves loyal subjects of the Kaiseress, and enter a fruitful relationship under Our Imperial Self in accordance with the laws governing loyal subjects.
NOOR
Kaiseress of Shireroth

Return to “The Register of Laws/Decrees/&etc”