Speech from the Throne: Guilt of the Leonids

Moderators: (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) Kaiser, (Shireroth) Duke of Goldshire

Noor bint Daniyal

Speech from the Throne: Guilt of the Leonids

Post by Noor bint Daniyal »

My Beloved People

I thank you all for your patience in this tragedy that has rocked our kingdom. Never before has Goldshire been so threatened by traitors, by the prospect of utter anhilation. And you, my people, have endured the enendurable. And for that I am eternally grateful. You will all receive gifts from me once everything is over. You have my word.

I bring the happy news that the trial of the Leonids has concluded. The Gods have determined the guilt, and by divine intervention and sacrifice, 341 Leonids have been released into liberty and rehabilitation in the Jaysh al Sathrati. The rest of them have been found culpable of treason and murder. Their lives have been taken by the Gods so that our nation will be protected.

No more will the Leonids threaten us.

But our fight carries on. The Assayers are still assembling their troops. The threat from Jingdao is also near upon us. You must hold on longer.

I trust you, my good people. You will endure the next trials too. Stay with your Queen, and you will be provided for. Your Queen cares about her people. Your Queen is a servant to her loyals.

May the Gods of Cedrist Might protect you from all evil.

May the explosions of the thousands of Leonids that happened earlier be an evidence to the Gods of our loyalty, of our compassion, and of our love to Goldshire, to one another, and between Queen and Nation.

Peace upon you all.
Noor as-Salaam
NOOR AS-SALAAM BINT DANIYAL UMRA SULEIMAN AYREON-KALIRION IBN AL-MAJEED AL-OSMAN BIN SATHRATI AF ETTLINGUM FREYU UMM ZAHIR AL-DIN OF WAFFEL-PAINE
Queen of Goldshire, the Elian Lands, Leng, Elwynn, Amokolia and Uppland

Return to “The Register of Laws/Decrees/&etc”